16 wins for #18

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

16 wins for #18

FINALLY, I thought the season would never end. I usually enjoy the reg season games but this year was just ridiculous. We had a Bi-polar team this year but now the fun starts.

Here's my take
    C's beat the Knicks in 5 games.
    Heat will struggle with the Sixers...mark my words. Heat will win in 7.
    Magic beat Hawks in 5 games.
    Bulls sweep Pacers

C's beat Heat in 6 games by stealing game #1
    Bulls beat Magic in 6 games.

C's and Bulls go 7 games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Re: 16 wins for #18

Lakers beat Celtics in 6 games for banner #17. Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

... so Celtics over Lakers in seven?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to 16 wins for #18:
    [QUOTE]FINALLY, I thought the season would never end. I usually enjoy the reg season games but this year was just ridiculous. We had a Bi-polar team this year but now the fun starts. Here's my take C's beat the Knicks in 5 games. Heat will struggle with the Sixers...mark my words. Heat will win in 7. Magic beat Hawks in 5 games. Bulls sweep Pacers C's beat Heat in 6 games by stealing game #1 Bulls beat Magic in 6 games. C's and Bulls go 7 games.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I think it will be very tough to get 16 wins when their record for the playoffs will be 7 wins and 6 losses.... not quite halfway to the 16 wins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

They are well rested and have had a lot of practice time.  The bench should be versed in the schemes abd rotation.  NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: 16 wins for #18:
    [QUOTE]They are well rested and have had a lot of practice time.  The bench should be versed in the schemes abd rotation.  NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Whew.... here I was thinking that everyone will be well rested and have had a lot of practice time..... now realizing that only the Cs will be in that position I am feeling a lot better about things...  so the younger more athletic teams that the Cs will face will not be rested and have had a lot of practice?  Good thing, that should give the Cs the advantage all the way to the title.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

When the Cs regain play-off focus, like last year, the "athletic" teams like Chicago will be a bump in the road. They have not aged in twenty games. They only have a Perkins hang over. That will change when the play-offs start.

Most of the match-ups favor the Celtics, not the Bulls. KG will play Noah, and JO, Shaq, and Baby will play Boozer. Pierce will end the o-lay defense that he played against Deng in the last game, and Rondo will be focused on Rose.

I like our chances against Chicago, the regular season wonder.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I truly believe the C's think they can hold out Shaq for as long as they need too and still win.

Honestly do we really need Shaq to beat the Knicks...no bigs, no defense, they want to run up and down the court. NO we don't so why put miles on him unnecessarily.

I think against the C's want Shaq ready for the Heat. It's going to put serious pressure on the Heat when the game slows down and Shaq is protecting the lane.

If they keep winning and face teams like Chicago, Atlanta or Orlando that's when Shaq will be needed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: 16 wins for #18:
    [QUOTE]They are well rested and have had a lot of practice time.  The bench should be versed in the schemes abd rotation.  NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]
    That's right! No more excuses!! Let the real games begin!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bias,
    Your logic is sound but the Knicks are a problem match up for any team. Three stars, a suffocating obnoxious media and fan base, and a sense they are equals.

The Celtics should prevail but the Knicks are a far tougher match up than the 76'ers for the Heat.  I hope you are right and I am wrong but don't kid yourself. This draw was anything but lucky.  We played them  close in all four  games and won but this team needs to hit the ground running today and not let up until we get rid of these guys.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I must be more optomistic than most. I don't think we need Shaq until LA. Except for Howard, most of the other centers are either athletic, or big and slower than Shaq. Baby does a great job on Howard.

Against Chicago, KG will play Noah, not a Celtic center, and Boozer can be handled by Baby, Green or JO.

Against the Magic, JO, and Krystic should be adequate. Rondo will need to show up in this series.

The Lakers?  We will need Shaq.

The new focus is about to begin!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Im ready to let Shaq sit as long as he needs/ Be nice for the heat series more than chicago

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I'm thinking the 76ers would've been a tougher team than the knicks,I'm guessing queenie in the boys down mislimey are feeling the same way. The sixers got screwed right after they got it to 1.