2-FIRSTS IS THE PRICE FOR "HE WON'T EVER BE TRADED" GONDO!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

2-FIRSTS IS THE PRICE FOR "HE WON'T EVER BE TRADED" GONDO!!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!! HAHAHAHAHAH........LOL!!!

http://fansided.com/2014/02/17/nba-trade-rumors-celtics-want-two-first-round-picks-rajon-rondo/#!weL9R

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: 2-FIRSTS IS THE PRICE FOR

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://fansided.com/2014/02/17/nba-trade-rumors-celtics-want-two-first-round-picks-rajon-rondo/#!weL9R

[/QUOTE]

AND, if you know anything about negotiations, THAT's WHERE IT STARTS! They are willing to go lower, obviously!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Two people beat you to this Rally, did you check before you made the thread?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Two people beat you to this Rally, did you check before you made the thread?

RAME, now how foolish do you look???? Check again! I BEAT YOU to it!!! DID YOU CHECK!!! LOL!!!!!! My 6:07 comes before your 6:08 on my clock!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

mployee posted it first. 4:12 on his clock. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Damn, at least you can tell time, for him! RAME NEEDS YOUR HELP!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's right ... Thnx!!!

You lifted it but that's Ok ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AND, if you know anything about negotiations, THAT's WHERE IT STARTS! They are willing to go lower, obviously!

[/QUOTE]

RALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You are correct sir!

And so it begins...

amazing / fingers crossed

[/QUOTE]

So many broken hearts on the horizon MEEEEEELLLYYYY-MELLLLLLLLL!!!! Lol!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

RAME, now how foolish do you look???? Check again! I BEAT YOU to it!!!DID YOU CHECK!!! LOL!!!!!! My 6:07 comes before your 6:08 on my clock!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

wow, i love it when it gets all rowdy up in the sandbox. Laughing!

but, alas, here's the day's more substantive news flash regarding our hero, courtesy celtics hub ...

Through 10 games, Rondo is shooting 37.8 percent from behind the arc and is averaging 3.8 3s per 36 minutes, 2.9 per game. His per-game and per-36 attempts are both more than three times his career averages. In other words, Rondo is taking a lot more 3-pointers and hitting a much higher percentage of them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BaileyPowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

RAME, now how foolish do you look???? Check again! I BEAT YOU to it!!!DID YOU CHECK!!! LOL!!!!!! My 6:07 comes before your 6:08 on my clock!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

but, alas, here's the day's more substantive news flash regarding our hero, courtesy cetics hub ...

Through 10 games, Rondo is shooting 37.8 percent from behind the arc and is averaging 3.8 3s per 36 minutes, 2.9 per game. His per-game and per-36 attempts are both more than three times his career averages. In other words, Rondo is taking a lot more 3-pointers and hitting a much higher percentage of them.

[/QUOTE]

PERFECT TIMING. That brings his value up. Now, as long as they dont make a visit to the shrink a requirement before signing any deal, we should be able to ship Ol' Gondo!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

shrink? ol' gondo? ouch! nobody at bdc slings a better barb than you, rally. except maybe your boy, mule-y. mule-yyyy mule. Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

but, alas, here's the day's more substantive news flash regarding our hero, courtesy celtics hub ...

[/QUOTE]

He must have "practiced" his shooting while rehabbing as reported but laughed off on this board by the usual doubting Thomases.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

shrink? ol' gondo? ouch! nobody at bdc slings a better barb than you, rally. except maybe your boy, mule-y. mule-yyyy mule. Laughing

[/QUOTE]

LOL! BP. 

14. This post has been removed.