2 years running the refs give the series away

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from b12696. Show b12696's posts

2 years running the refs give the series away

I just turned it off on the "foul" on West. The refs literally gave it to the Heat. 2 years in a row. Lebron made some nice shots. OK. Pierce got fouled on that drive, so did Green next time, and literally every time Wade or Lebron go to the basket it was a foul. Same thing as Kobe last year. The refs get behind the crowd/ superstar players. The foul on West when he tried to draw contact was ridiculous. First of all there is no argument, it obviiously wasn't an offensive foul. But the ref did like a crowhop thing and punched the air with his fist towards the Heat basket. I'm suprised he didn't do that jump in the air thing and chest bump Lebron. Honestly...

Edit: A few more and I'm sure there are at least a dozen more. The Pierce "travel", Wade's baseline fader, Wade in general pushing through screens...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: R U KIDDING ME

I wont spend a nickel on anything NBA related..  complete joke ... fix was in

How can anyone watch this game and not know Tim Donaghey told the truth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: 2 years running the refs give the series away

NO Doubt about it!

Last year - Game 7 - (I believe) it was 37 - 13 in Free Throw Difference.

This game tonight, (I believe) it was 38 - 20 in Free Throws.

Now how the F-K can you WIN a game with that BIG of a difference, it says it ALL.

Take away those 18 Free BIES that MIA had tonight and let's see where they would BE!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

The referees and Stern want Boston and L.A. out and maybe an Atlanta/Memphis Finals.
    Boston choked beyond belief at the end of the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

Why this is a surprise?  David Stern has the championship trophy in his back pocket to hand to the Heat at any moment.  The NBA strategically eliminated the Spurs and the Lakers in the west.  These two teams are capable of defeating Miami easily.  The Celtics? It's the same story.  The NBA Finals will be Heat vs Thunders.  Miami takes all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsHaterinCO. Show PatsHaterinCO's posts

You fools need to analyze what happened that caused the fouls to be lopsided.  Your team shot too many outside shots and didn't drive to the paint like the Heat did and they got fouls called.  You simply aren't going to get a lot of fouls called when you are shooting from 20 feet away consistently.  The same thing happened in game 7 last year after your thugs "beat up" the Lakers for 3 quarters.  There is no ref conspiracy, just teams playing harder than the Celtics and getting the fouls they deserved.  The Celtics needs to be more aggressive on the road if you want them to get more free throws.  The refs aren't going to give you calls like you get at home when you are on the road.  Get a life LOSERS!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

In Response to Re: 2 years running the refs give the series away:
    [QUOTE]You fools need to analyze what happened that caused the fouls to be lopsided.  Your team shot too many outside shots and didn't drive to the paint like the Heat did and they got fouls called.  You simply aren't going to get a lot of fouls called when you are shooting from 20 feet away consistently.  The same thing happened in game 7 last year after your thugs "beat up" the Lakers for 3 quarters.  There is no ref conspiracy, just teams playing harder than the Celtics and getting the fouls they deserved.  The Celtics needs to be more aggressive on the road if you want them to get more free throws.  The refs aren't going to give you calls like you get at home when you are on the road.  Get a life LOSERS!!!!
    Posted by PatsHaterinCO[/QUOTE]

Refs gave it away! Another famous  pathetic  Boston conspiracy thread!!! You guys are unbelievable!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]You fools need to analyze what happened that caused the fouls to be lopsided.  Your team shot too many outside shots and didn't drive to the paint like the Heat did and they got fouls called.  You simply aren't going to get a lot of fouls called when you are shooting from 20 feet away consistently.  The same thing happened in game 7 last year after your thugs "beat up" the Lakers for 3 quarters.  There is no ref conspiracy, just teams playing harder than the Celtics and getting the fouls they deserved.  The Celtics needs to be more aggressive on the road if you want them to get more free throws.  The refs aren't going to give you calls like you get at home when you are on the road.  Get a life LOSERS!!!!
    Posted by PatsHaterinCO[/QUOTE]

That's hilarious. You are such a pathetic loser that you are on another team's site whining like you just got locked in a hotel room with Kobe Bryant. And you have the cluelessness to tell us to get a life.

If you don't like it, leave. Nobody invited you here. Or would that jist be too sane and mature?

I knew the ignore button would get a workout if the Cs got eliminated. But this is getting ridiculous. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In Response to 2 years running the refs give the series away:
    [QUOTE]I just turned it off on the "foul" on West. The refs literally gave it to the Heat. 2 years in a row. Lebron made some nice shots. OK. Pierce got fouled on that drive, so did Green next time, and literally every time Wade or Lebron go to the basket it was a foul. Same thing as Kobe last year. The refs get behind the crowd/ superstar players. The foul on West when he tried to draw contact was ridiculous. First of all there is no argument, it obviiously wasn't an offensive foul. But the ref did like a crowhop thing and punched the air with his fist towards the Heat basket. I'm suprised he didn't do that jump in the air thing and chest bump Lebron. Honestly... Edit: A few more and I'm sure there are at least a dozen more. The Pierce "travel", Wade's baseline fader, Wade in general pushing through screens...
    Posted by b12696[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had NO IDEA what the REF was doing?  OMG! Do you think he was Happy calling that one? - HOLY CR*P - YOur right, I'm suprised he didn't chest BUMP LEBRON after either...

This game is WORST than the WWE! I think Wrestling is more REAL than the NBA. 

I'd rather LOSE like the oother night in Boston when WE self destructed....that's ON US.  I hate Losing when a team has 18 more FREEBIEEES than the other team. AWFUL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

Boy are we lucky that they didn't have Refs when we were winning 17 Championships.  If they did we would never have won anything.   Cry

KG is done and PP isn't far behind.  They ran out of gas.  They were worn out.

You have to win 16 games in the playoffs to win the title.  You have to play Smart basketball.  PP played "slow" and dumb ball, with his silly fouls and terrible passing.

Time just caught up with the Celts.  We fell apart.  Injuries are part of the game.

At least we went out with Class, not like the Lakers. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

How can any non celtic fans defend the phantom traveling calls on Pierce and Davis. The fix was definitely in yesterday

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

Favorite NBA myth --> The ref won't call foul if you don't drive to the basket. HELLO! The Celtics had 30 points in the paint versus 36 for Miami, but Miami went to the FT line 38 times versus the celtics 20 times. 

HAHAHA the offensive foul on West...what a joke.  The ref next to him didn't even make the call, but the crazy ref from the baseline made the call while dashing to 3-point line with a tremendous animated motion.  Holy Jesus!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

To you people the NBA = WWE

The really sad thing is that you actually take the time to come on here and post about it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

after the game, the announcers were talking about one of the refs and mentioned him by name and how he made some really bad calls in this game, and the announcer pauses and says, I shouldn't say anything cause I don't want to get sued he's already suing the associated press.  then the other announcer says, well he's the one who should really be getting sued, and they all a nodded with a yup, that's the sad plain truth.  also, feel free to watch the game again, and just check how many times Reggie Miller points out that call are really really bad and if you care to get really dissapointed in the NBA, go watch a couple replays of DW driving to the basket and see how many steps he takes each time.  5 used to be a travel, but Glenn Davis makes a runner and - immediate call.  Really, you'd have to be blind or just not know anything about basketball to not see the refs turn several games in this series. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

the fact that miami shot more ft's than the celtics doesnt diminish the fact that the refs did everything they could to keep the celtics in the last 2 games, and the celtics still lost

stop taking jumpers and be aggressive if you want the calls

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Re: R U KIDDING ME

In Response to Re: R U KIDDING ME:
    [QUOTE] How can anyone watch this game and not know Tim Donaghey told the truth
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Now there's a man with integrity.  Of course everyone believes whatever he says.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I'm a Celtics fan. We absolutely did NOT lose this series because of the refs. You people give C's fans a bad name...it's not always the refs...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]Why this is a surprise?  David Stern has the championship trophy in his back pocket to hand to the Heat at any moment.  The NBA strategically eliminated the Spurs and the Lakers in the west.  These two teams are capable of defeating Miami easily.  The Celtics? It's the same story.  The NBA Finals will be Heat vs Thunders.  Miami takes all.
    Posted by nZone[/QUOTE]

Let me get this straight - the NBA scripted the Lakers out?  The Lakers, the biggest TV draw in the NBA in the 2nd largest city in America is pushed out because they might beat the Heat?  If Stern wanted the Heat to win, why not "allow" the Lakers to make the Finals, stretch it 7 games to maximize $, and steered Miami to win it all in the last game?  Wouldn't that make more sense? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

STOP this, please.  We are not lakers fans!!

We got beat, they were better, NO excuses.  You guys sound like a bunch of whiny children.
    Were the refs responsible for the 16-0 run the Heat went on in the 4th quarter?  We took all jump shots, guys, that's what happens.  Refs can't shoot for us!!

Please stop this nonsense and accept the VERY difficult reality that we lost to the better team!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

refs fix it

the celts played awful when it counted most

whats new??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Even if you wanted to ignore the 2 blatant travel calls that werent even travels, you cannot ignore the way that ref emphatically signaled an offensive foul at the end running half way up the court like he was a Heat fan!  That said it all for me....What a F ucking Joke!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

[QUOTE]Even if you wanted to ignore the 2 blatant travel calls that werent even travels, you cannot ignore the way that ref emphatically signaled an offensive foul at the end running half way up the court like he was a Heat fan!  That said it all for me....What a F ucking Joke!
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    even the TV announcers made a point about that, and then in the post game there were references made by the commentators about the refs or a ref should be sued, so - these are people in the know and what do you think they are talking about if not corrupt officiating.  it is what it is - everyone who knows the game can see it - we've been watching it for years and it is now impossible to miss.  just watch the games objectively and see what you see.  my personality type will always see the rules as more important than whoever the call is being made for against, it is just the way I am.  I'm not a sore loser, I just want them to start fixing what appears to be a huge problem in the NBA.    If the league doesn't want to hear people bi@ch about the refs, then put some good ones on the floor, nobody was talking about how good the officiating was in this game, because it wasn't unless you made a bet in Vegas for Miami.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a Celtics fan. We absolutely did NOT lose this series because of the refs. You people give C's fans a bad name...it's not always the refs...
    Posted by jam757[/QUOTE]

Truer words were never spoken...

It's absolutely pathetic...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]The referees and Stern want Boston and L.A. out and maybe an Atlanta/Memphis Finals.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]
    Are you even listening to yourself?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2 years running the refs give the series away : Are you even listening to yourself?
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

He's a lakers fan, you know!!