2014 Free Agents

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

2014 Free Agents

Possibly Lebron, Carmelo, Wade, Bosh...

Just saying. We could Blow it for Wiggins and sign one of these guys.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Re: 2014 Free Agents

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Why would Lebron, Carmelo, Wade, or Bosh join a rebuilding Celtics team?

You do realize that Lebron and 4 scrubs is a top 3 seed in the East right? Lebron with Rondo, Green, and whomever we draft high would be great.

Also imaging if we can entice the TWolves to trade us Love for the 6 picks we have acquired.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

[/QUOTE]

No Doc and if no KG and Pierce, Rondo will be gone too.

Highly unlikely the Wolves will trade Love for 1st round picks. The Cavs offered this year's #1 pick for Love and the Wolves declined.

Lebron will also not play with 4 scrubs. The Cavs will welcome Lebron with open arms and Lebron and Kyrie Irving will automatically make the Cavs a championship team.

[/QUOTE]

1) Rondo is under contract until 2015 so he can't leave like you say until then (meaning the year after we do all of thes transactions)

2) Since when did Rondo care about Doc, Pierce, or KG? Rondo cares about Rondo.

3) The TWolves might be a lot more likely to trade Love once they realize he won't sign there and he only has 2 years left on his contract. 

4) I don't think Lebron would go back to the Cavs. The way that eneded with their owner. Anything is possible I guess.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

1) Rondo can ask for a trade all he wants... it doesn't mean we have to trade him. Not that I am opposed to trading him for the right player. He is a bit overrated and if we get an All-Star for him I am all in.

2) CP3 said that he didn't want to sign a contract extension with the Celtics before the trade (which is the same thing that he said for every team, including the Clippers). He was worried that the Celtics might have to rebuild and wanted to wait and see (again, the same thing that he did with the Clippers). He never said that he didn't want to go to the Celtics, not that he had a choice anyways because he was being traded. 

3) LA is such a great location for free agents that they were able to keep Dwight. O wait, nevermind. It's all about the money.

4) I believe Danny is getting the picks to package them for someone. I don't think he is going to draft 9 1st rounders in the next 5 years, and 6 1st rounders in the next 3 years. He is going to do another KG/Ray.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to toocool9090's comment:

1) Rondo can ask for a trade all he wants... it doesn't mean we have to trade him. Not that I am opposed to trading him for the right player. He is a bit overrated and if we get an All-Star for him I am all in.

2) CP3 said that he didn't want to sign a contract extension with the Celtics before the trade (which is the same thing that he said for every team, including the Clippers). He was worried that the Celtics might have to rebuild and wanted to wait and see (again, the same thing that he did with the Clippers). He never said that he didn't want to go to the Celtics, not that he had a choice anyways because he was being traded. 

3) LA is such a great location for free agents that they were able to keep Dwight. O wait, nevermind. It's all about the money.

4) I believe Danny is getting the picks to package them for someone. I don't think he is going to draft 9 1st rounders in the next 5 years, and 6 1st rounders in the next 3 years. He is going to do another KG/Ray.

I was just reading down the thread and thought of the same thing.  Danny is compiling picks.  Evans and Wallace and the rest of the package are all pieces in something bigger for Danny.  He has a lot of latitude now