3 teams most likely to get swept in round 1

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: 3 teams most likely to get swept in round 1

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Lakers

Rockets

Bucks

Lakers - Without Kobe's scoring, it will be hard for the Lakers to keep up with the Spurs.

Rockets - Inexperience.

Bucks - Small backcourt will get abused by Wade and Lebron.

Agree with you about the Bucks.  I still believe that Miami are the favorites to win it all again this year.  I won't watch any of the NBA finals if Miami is playing.  Not sure about the other teams.  I would imagine that both the Lakers and Rockets will win 1 or 2 games. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

The Lakers are sizzling hot. 

They will beat the Spurs. 

Boston will get run off the court by the Knicks. 

The Bucks have no chance at winning a game. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Agree with you about the Bucks.  I still believe that Miami are the favorites to win it all again this year.  I won't watch any of the NBA finals if Miami is playing.  Not sure about the other teams.  I would imagine that both the Lakers and Rockets will win 1 or 2 games. 

The Rockets are facing OKC. Maybe if they faced San Antonio they would win 1 or 2 games.

And the Lakers, come on, Steve Blake scoring 20 ppg in the playoffs?

HAHAHA

I've heard some analysts actually favored the Rockets if they were to face San Antonio ...

They are the highest scoring team in the league with a bonefied super-star.

I hope the Rockets keep things interesting vs. OKC, hopefully win a game or two.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Lakers

Rockets

Bucks

Lakers - Without Kobe's scoring, it will be hard for the Lakers to keep up with the Spurs.

Rockets - Inexperience.

Do you think ATL will hold their own against INDY? I feel like the Pacers will be locked in, and as always, Atlanta will fall apart. But who knows... Korver could get hot one game, Horford + Smith are smaller more athletic than West + Hibbs, so maybe they can take them to a game 6.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Lakers

Rockets

Bucks

Rockets - Inexperience.

====================================

Fierce...I hope you are correct but I doublt it.

As a long time Celtic fan, I am still crediting the Lakers with a very good effort fighting for a playoff spot of the 8th seed and getting the 7th seed and w/o Kobe. I really had hoped our alumnus McHale’s Rockets would have helped us out but has happens frequently at Staples, despite shooting 37% to 42%, they were awarded 34 foul shots to 24.

I would have had a great satisfaction watching OKC sweep them but I have a gut feeling they have a better chance against a slumping Spurs’ team having lost 7 out of last 10 & they were fighting for no # 1 seed than we do vs the Knicks.  With Ginobili hurt or hampered, I believe we are lucky Kobe is out because I would have called that series a pickem if Kobe were healthy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Lakers

Rockets

Bucks

Rockets - Inexperience.

Do you think ATL will hold their own against INDY? I feel like the Pacers will be locked in, and as always, Atlanta will fall apart. But who knows... Korver could get hot one game, Horford + Smith are smaller more athletic than West + Hibbs, so maybe they can take them to a game 6.

I would be surprised if Atlanta wins this series.  Although, I expect that it go to 6 or 7 games.  But anything is possible. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

The rockets have played great, and as a thunder fan I'm concerned about a long series and the revenge factor for hardin.  Trust me, houston will get their calls in this series.   Okc will win, but it won't be easy.

Celtics are more likely to be swept than houston.  With rondo down there are no real marketable superstars to the younger audience.  The NBA wants and will have their NY/Miami matchup.  Get ready to see a lot of Joey and Bennett.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The Lakers are sizzling hot. 

They will beat the Spurs."

The season started wtih Lakers championship bragging in here and now you're willing to settle for being in the playoffs. 

Will you enjoy watching the Clippers in the playoffs, knowing that if you had Chris Paul your team's outlook would be totally different? 

I'm rooting for your team to advance so D'Antoni remains your crummy coach and ensures more mediocrity next season. Listening to coach Mike's excuses for why he finally started playing Pau and Dwight together after a season of refusing to do so like a child was hilaarious

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Lakers

Rockets

Bucks

Rockets - Inexperience.

You forgot to mention 1...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Lakers

Rockets

Bucks

Rockets - Inexperience.

You forgot to mention 1...

GK, welcome back. Fierce claims that you and I are the same person. That's his stunt to mock you when he got shut up in argument or got exposed lying:

- K Malone, DRob, McHale and Ewing are not great big men

- Pop had DRob when he took over the Spurs

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Wow!

GK and King Snaq posting at the same time.

This should be interesting.

Ok, GK and King Snaq, you two talk about Fierce. I'll just listen.

Start talking to each other now!

I'll wait until you tell us how McHale, KMalone, or DRob isn't a great big man...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to PlayoffBound's comment:

The Lakers are sizzling hot. 

They will beat the Spurs. 

Boston will get run off the court by the Knicks. 

The Bucks have no chance at winning a game. 

HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!