3-Way Deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: 3-Way Deal

In Response to Re: 3-Way Deal:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-Way Deal : P34 do you eve have anything constructive to say about basketball?? I don't think you do.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Like signing Mikki Moore?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-Way Deal : P34 do you eve have anything constructive to say about basketball?? I don't think you do.

NOT SURE YOUR PROPOSALS ARE VERY CONSTRUCTIVE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Marcus Camby's line last night

4 pts 20 rebs 5 assts 2 blocks

I think that tells the story. Yeah he's too old.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 3-Way Deal : Great title for a thread "the mind of Ainge".
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

That would be a great title for a book also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Marcus Camby's line last night

4 pts 20 rebs 5 assts 2 blocks

I think that tells the story. Yeah he's too old.

Where are all the smart-A posts, how crazy and high I am. Where are guys like waynestarr the person scared of everything
    P34 the person who has nothing valuable to say

Where are you my friends?? I want to hear comments on that line. When has BBD even sniffed 20 boards???

Don't try to debate basketball with me you will lose!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bfletch56. Show bfletch56's posts

Baby has been one of the Celtics biggest performers this year. You can't let him go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Marcus Camby's line last night 4 pts 20 rebs 5 assts 2 blocks I think that tells the story. Yeah he's too old.

Does one game make Marcus Camby a better player than Glen Davis at this point in time?

Tell me, how many points is Camby getting per game this season?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Marcus Camby's line last night 4 pts 20 rebs 5 assts 2 blocks I think that tells the story. Yeah he's too old. Where are all the smart-A posts, how crazy and high I am. Where are guys like waynestarr the person scared of everything P34 the person who has nothing valuable to say Where are you my friends?? I want to hear comments on that line. When has BBD even sniffed 20 boards??? Don't try to debate basketball with me you will lose!!

You can't win when you have Mikki Moore as your trump card.

HAHAHA!!!

Seriously, you're not going to win a basketball debate because Mikki Moore will not be signing with the Celtics, Marcus Camby will not be traded to the Celtics, and Glen Davis will not be going anywhere any time soon. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/marcus_camby/career_stats.html

ONE GAME!!! Please!! Check out his stats, he's been a double-double guy for years now. Who cares about points we have guys who can score. CWebb, Kenny Smith and Barkley were gushing over the guy last night. I guess they don't know basketball either. Some of you just need to read the posts and not respond because your basketball knowledge is limited.

If BBD lost some weight and grew 4 inches he would be ideal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from b12696. Show b12696's posts

In Response to 3-Way Deal:
    [QUOTE]Houston has said that everyone is in play for trades. Portland is trying to move Camby and the Magic and Knicks are on their rader...C's can't let that go down. Here's my proposal: TO HOUSTON: BBD, JON and Fernandez Houston get's expiring deals and can buyout JON TO PORTLAND: Brad Miller, Bradley and Battier Blazers get a C in Miller to replace Oden and Camby and get some defense. TO BOSTON: Camby C's get a backup C and PF. They can use Camby in many ways but he brings more defense at the rim. I know I know..."we can't trade BBD, he's our best bench player" I can hear it already. I would take Camby's defense and size over BBD all day everyday. Flame away!!
    What is the obsession with trading Davis? HE IS OUT BEST BENCH PLAYER and he's our future power forward, he's performing well, and there is no need to trade Davis unless you "win" the trade. And when I say win I mean WIN. As in BBD straight up for Pau Gasol, or something ridiculous. And Camby isn't to old but he's 36 and will be to old in a year or 2, where Davis is 25 and entering his prime. That trade wouldn't bring an upgrade this year and will hurt us in the long run.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Did trading Jefferson, West and all the other young guys hurt us in the long run??

Face it people. Just say you like BBD and wouldn't like to see him dealt but all these lames reasons to keep him when he's a pending FA are just ridiculous. Be honest with yourself and stop with the "we need BBD, he's our best bench player, he's our future".

I thought you'll were C's fans not fans of one player. The team would survive with a upgrade in size.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]Did trading Jefferson, West and all the other young guys hurt us in the long run?? Face it people. Just say you like BBD and wouldn't like to see him dealt but all these lames reasons to keep him when he's a pending FA are just ridiculous. Be honest with yourself and stop with the "we need BBD, he's our best bench player, he's our future". I thought you'll were C's fans not fans of one player. The team would survive with a upgrade in size.

But Camby is a C, Davis is a PF. We already have Shaq, JO, Perk, and Erden. Man, are you dumb.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bias,
    On this topic you have lost the debate, you cannot recognize Camby is a limited player who offers the Celtics very little. The guy cannot score, we need guys who can score.  Camby is older than dirt and along with that another very injury prone player.  He is and has not been a difference maker his whole professional career.  Look over his NBA career played well in spurts enough for GM's to continue to keep him around and end up with nothing.

Baby is on the other hand, 25 and improving every season.  Camby could be picked up if Portland will take Jermaine straight up for him. Really it is a push who is better because Jermaine is 32 and was once an all star.  Your view of BBD frankly suggests you can't evaluate him properly.  Why would he ever need to get 20 rebounds in a game when he scores, plays defense, takes charges, and carries the offense when it is stagnant.  I remember in his rookie season KG went out and Baby came and shut down Tim Duncan the rest of the game. Didn't get twenty rebounds but bodied out of position until he was neutralized.  Your logic is skewed on this, Camby will be picked up by someone and hopefully it won't be us.  He is as sturdy as a dozen eggs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Did trading Jefferson, West and all the other young guys hurt us in the long run?? Face it people. Just say you like BBD and wouldn't like to see him dealt but all these lames reasons to keep him when he's a pending FA are just ridiculous. Be honest with yourself and stop with the "we need BBD, he's our best bench player, he's our future". I thought you'll were C's fans not fans of one player. The team would survive with a upgrade in size.

I don't mind seeing him traded but not for the guys you have suggested.  Throw some more names out there, preferably young guys.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Young guys don't win titles. They aren't hungry enough. Name the last NBA team that won a title with a young guy leading the way? Not even leading the way just one that was a big part of the title.

I have to go back to DWade with the Heat and everyone knew that was a farce. Going to the FT line 40 times and Shaq on the team.

THe Lakers and Celtics don't worry about getting younger they have a core group and build around it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Young guys don't win titles. They aren't hungry enough. Name the last NBA team that won a title with a young guy leading the way? Not even leading the way just one that was a big part of the title. I have to go back to DWade with the Heat and everyone knew that was a farce. Going to the FT line 40 times and Shaq on the team. THe Lakers and Celtics don't worry about getting younger they have a core group and build around it.

1999 Spurs with 23-year old Tim Duncan

2000-2002 Lakers with a 22-year old Kobe

2003 Spurs with 27-year old Tim Duncan

2004 Pistons Finals MVP Billups 27 years old

2005 Spurs 29-year old Tim Duncan

2006 Heat with 24-year old Dwyane Wade

2007 Spurs 31-year old Tim Duncan

As you can see, Bias, this decade it was usually the players that were below 30 years old that did the winning. Do research first before you go on debating.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Wow you have a lot to learn.

I was right, 31 in the NBA isn't young. I said since DWade won in 2006.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

[QUOTE]Wow you have a lot to learn. I was right, 31 in the NBA isn't young. I said since DWade won in 2006.

For a big man 31 years old is still young. I hate to say it but you're an idiot if you think the Celtics will increase their chances of winning a championship this year if they add a 36-year old Marcus Camby. 

The good news is, Camby is not coming to the Celtics any time soon. There is no way the Celtics will pay Camby 8.45m this season and 9.25m next season. Just not happening.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Flame away!"

OK, sounds good. 

1. Camby is not worth Baby and JON. 

2. Don't lower yourself to the "trade JON" group. It shows you don't understand a thing about trades. You have to let JON play a few more weeks to better assess what he has left and increase his trade value. 

3. Camby is old and has always been injury prone. Sounds perfect for our team. 

Do you not understand we need some young players at key positions?

You do realize as you post these scenarios that there is 0 percent chance Big Baby will be traded unless one of the big three goes out for the season, right? As long as you are clear there is no chance at all this will happen, and this is just you fantasizing about trading a player you don't like watching on TV, then by all means, knock yourself out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

[QUOTE]" Flame away!" OK, sounds good.  1. Camby is not worth Baby and JON.  2. Don't lower yourself to the "trade JON" group. It shows you don't understand a thing about trades. You have to let JON play a few more weeks to better assess what he has left and increase his trade value.  3. Camby is old and has always been injury prone. Sounds perfect for our team.  Do you not understand we need some young players at key positions? You do realize as you post these scenarios that there is 0 percent chance Big Baby will be traded unless one of the big three goes out for the season, right? As long as you are clear there is no chance at all this will happen, and this is just you fantasizing about trading a player you don't like watching on TV, then by all means, knock yourself out.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

BostonC0cksucker is something else isn't he, here he is replying again on someone else' post as if he is a true expert on things when in reality the Stupid Motherphucka knows DIDLY SQUAT. I notive a plague on the Celtics board, there's a lot of Frauds like this BostonC0cksucker who doesn't post sht or never post but wait around like vulchers for someone to post a topic and then here they are, bum rushing to give in their worthless and irrelevant opinions. I said worthless because they never post a topic so one can see what they know on any given subject or if they do post, like that RAT and the biggest Fraud on these boards, P34, its a couple of one liners or two to bait you in to reply or help them expand on what they couldn't write and express themselves.

Bostonc0cksucker here is a peon on this board, he is a regular Vulcher who waits for you to post a topic and then here he is, coming to tell you how idiotic you are and have no knowledge on what you're talking about but to take into consideration the trash he post as reply and see it as worthy.

Go sit somewhere you Fraud you, you don't know sht. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but you, you abuse the privilege.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

[QUOTE]" Flame away!" OK, sounds good.  1. Camby is not worth Baby and JON.  2. Don't lower yourself to the "trade JON" group. It shows you don't understand a thing about trades. You have to let JON play a few more weeks to better assess what he has left and increase his trade value.  3. Camby is old and has always been injury prone. Sounds perfect for our team.  Do you not understand we need some young players at key positions? You do realize as you post these scenarios that there is 0 percent chance Big Baby will be traded unless one of the big three goes out for the season, right? As long as you are clear there is no chance at all this will happen, and this is just you fantasizing about trading a player you don't like watching on TV, then by all means, knock yourself out.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I agree, Camby is not worth JO and BBD. Not only would the Celtics lose depth at the PF spot, the Celtics would also lose salary cap flexibility if they take on Camby's contract. Plus, I don't think Camby and Shaq can play together at the same time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Some of you are just fools. I'm going to start giving the stats lines of BBD, JON and Camby after each game. I think I've already proven in one game that BBD isn't the player YOU'LL or HE thinks he is. It's only one game but I've seen enough.

To say Camby and Shaq can't play together is foolish. DOn't Bynum and Gasol play together? Don't KG and Shaq play together? Don't Dirk and Chandler play together. Didn't Gortat and Howard at times play together. Camby's natural position is C but he can play PF and create mismatches.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Some of you are just fools. I'm going to start giving the stats lines of BBD, JON and Camby after each game. I think I've already proven in one game that BBD isn't the player YOU'LL or HE thinks he is. It's only one game but I've seen enough. To say Camby and Shaq can't play together is foolish. DOn't Bynum and Gasol play together? Don't KG and Shaq play together? Don't Dirk and Chandler play together. Didn't Gortat and Howard at times play together. Camby's natural position is C but he can play PF and create mismatches.

I think you will be the one who will end up the fool here. After the February trade deadline if Camby is not with the Celtics can you tell everybody here that you're a fool? 

I'll make a deal with you, if Camby is a Celtic after the trade deadline you will not see me post here anymore. But if Camby will not end up with the Celtics this season I want you to make a thread about how a fool you are. Deal?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

P34, I'm not worried about Camby being a Celtic. YOU better start worrying about BBD playing well enough to win the title for us. Since he's the most important player in your eyes. We better win the title and Ainge better resign this cornerstone of the C's.

We saw how BBD looked against starters the other day. Let's see if he can improve his 3-pt shooting today. LOL!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]P34, I'm not worried about Camby being a Celtic. YOU better start worrying about BBD playing well enough to win the title for us. Since he's the most important player in your eyes. We better win the title and Ainge better resign this cornerstone of the C's. We saw how BBD looked against starters the other day. Let's see if he can improve his 3-pt shooting today. LOL!

Again, Bias, Davis will most likely leave after the season. 

If you're counting on BBD getting traded this February then I guess you will be disappointed.