3 Way Deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

3 Way Deal

I think Ainge called about D12 to see if he was interested in coming to Boston and if he was, Rondo was out the door. Could Ainge still be trying to work a deal since he knows Howard wants a 3rd All Star.

Rondo to the Lakers

Gasol to the Hawks

S&T Josh Smith to the Celtics

D12 goes to Boston

Tell D12 that we have enough assets to move into the top 5 next year to get a 3rd player.

For one year...AB, Brooks, Green, Smith, Howard

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: 3 Way Deal

The Lakers could jump up and just send Gasol to Atlanta for Josh Smith to keep Howard.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

I cannot believe that people actually spend measureable portions of their day spinning and contorting their minds around these things...I don 't take Danny Strange at his word when he says the celts are not "tanking"...everyone knows he is, he's only saying what he's saying for public consumption so suckers will keep buying season tickets and those who already own them won't be able to sue the team for tanking....

Nothing is going to happen trade wise unless it's so one sided it will be the equivelent of "an offer he can't refuse"....Nobody but a fool will trade for the all pro lunatic and team pariah Rondon't until they know his leg is the same as before...no one is going anywhere...the celtics are going to pare away extra bodies already on the roster and on the team's summer league group...what you see is what you'll get...

I totally agree with you. I believe this team can have enough talent to make it to an 8th seed especially in the East. would make me happy because they are getting younger. Who knows. Maybe Gerald Wallace may have something in the tank but going into the season with inexperienced centers.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Dwight is not coming to Boston, stop this lunacy.

You all are crazy thinking that Avery and Marhson could give anything as our backcourt. That is insane. Lakers would have too many PGs and no bigs and we would have too many bigs and no PGs.

You obviously don't have the slightest idea how basketball works.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The only Rondo trade I see happening related to DH is Rondo for Horford leaving ATL with DH, JS and Rondo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Can any of you experts explain why Ainge inquired about Howard? Of course we aren't getting Howard but I'm trying to see why Ainge even called.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

LeBron needed to leave Cleveland to get a ring & PP needed KG & Ray Allen to get a ring. Howard could not get a ring with Orlando only with good but not allstar players like Gilbert Arenas and Hedo Turkoglu. He thought Kobe, Gasol & Nash would do it (Kobe too egocentric & Gasol & Nash injured & too old).  I mean Durant would like a ring and they get rid of Harden and last year with Westbrook out, no chance.

So, why would Howard come to Boston without a few superstars if he truly wants a ring. He needs to go to the Clippers to play with Paul & Griffin or maybe the Rockets or Mavericks with some good players to surround him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Howard is a joke. Don't want him in Boston ever. He is an immature baby who will never grow up and will never be a star. He is just not that good. Waste of size. C's don't need this jokster on the team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

#1. The Celtics DONT need a head case like Howard. #2. Danny called about Howard signing in a sign and trade, Dwight flatly said absolutely NO. We are not going after Dwight " hard ". Danny called 1 time and the answer was NO, thank goodness!!!

Have a Green Day!!!