34,16 or mless the rest of the season. Yes or no?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Re: 34,16 or mless the rest of the season. Yes or no?

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Yes or no,are we a 29 win team or not? I don't care if you post after or not. 29 or less; Yes or no? At 13-15 n the next  54 games we will go no better than 16 and 38. It's a yes or ne question Mr. HAHAHAHAHA. Call it now Mr semantics, yes or no. You called it now stand by it.Mr I try and callout everyone that disagrees with me.

It looks like this year's Celtics will not be better than last year's Celtics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

This thread shows that many posters overreact to a few wins. If you follow the NBA it is obvious that every year some bad teams win some games early on.

This posters do the same when judging players. Every game asking for a new starting lineup. As a coach and even more as a GM you need patience. Assembling a contender is a marathon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

This thread shows that many posters overreact to a few wins. If you follow the NBA it is obvious that every year some bad teams win some games early on.

This posters do the same when judging players. Every game asking for a new starting lineup. As a coach and even more as a GM you need patience. Assembling a contender is a marathon.

Some here believe Ainge can ALWAYS turn the Celts into a contender in 18 months.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Fiercy,Mellywit you guys sure do seem to get botted and reappear fairly close to each other.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Fiercy,Mellywit you guys sure do seem to get botted and reappear fairly close to each other.

You made the thread.

Now own it!

HAHAHA