4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7?

In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7?:
    [QUOTE]I come for the coffee and stay for the entertainment.  75% of you guys are interesting to talk to and 25% of you are just typical meathead fans. 
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

Well good morning and have a nice day at the Celtic office. You are responsible for donuts tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

Do they have green frosted donuts?  I have a feeling they'd be preferred.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : I have watched it recently and my conclusion is still the same. The refs blew the game. They didn't just call it tighter. They called it tighter on one team and not the other.
    Posted by gtown07[/QUOTE]

How does anyone watching that game as it happened or watching it again not come to that conclusion?

Apparently, Lakers fans are blind as a bat or liars.

They should at least admit they got home cooking when they needed it the most.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

Actually we're bats that are as blind as liars. 

Did you hear that great dunk in last nights game??? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]Or you could go to any lakers board and find thousands of posts stating the opposite. gtown, you keep referring to a thread that was mostly you and 2 other (maybe 3 other) paranoid fans just ranting about how the NBA is rigged.  If you think it's rigged, and can't stand that it's rigged, just stop watching.
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

I would never go to a Lakers thread and troll like you are doing now. As for the Tainted Championship thread....I already  told you and you are in denial about it...it was not about the game being rigged. It was about how incompetent officials allowed the winning team an advantage that they should not have had. It was not one blown call it was multiple blown calls and it tainted the quality of the victory.

It was over a thousand posts by dozens of people. You haven't seen it so how can you even begin to know?

Anyway I am foolish to even discuss it with you since you are nothing but a troll. End of discussion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : I would never go to a Lakers thread and troll like you are doing now. As for the Tainted Championship thread....I already  told you and you are in denial about it...it was not about the game being rigged. It was about how incompetent officials allowed the winning team an advantage that they should not have had. It was not one blown call it was multiple blown calls and it tainted the quality of the victory. It was over a thousand posts by dozens of people. You haven't seen it so how can you even begin to know? Anyway I am foolish to even discuss it with you since you are nothing but a troll. End of discussion.
    Posted by gtown07[/QUOTE]

And yet in those 1,000 posts they couldn't come up with a legit list of blown calls.  It was like 1,000 babies whining, a lot of noise and no real content. 

You're not foolish to discuss it with me, you're just upset that you're 1 dimensional theories have been shown as transparent.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 4th Qtr Free Throws for Lakers in 2010 Game 7? : And yet in those 1,000 posts they couldn't come up with a legit list of blown calls.  It was like 1,000 babies whining, a lot of noise and no real content.  You're not foolish to discuss it with me, you're just upset that you're 1 dimensional theories have been shown as transparent.
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

Did you read all of them?  I didn't

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You two guys should get married!!!!!!    :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

I read the bulk of them, most at the beginning.  The further on it went the less meaningful it became.  Only the first 100 or so posts were actually discussing the game, and you'll find just as many Celtics fans arguing against a 'tainted title' as for. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You should really discover a hobby.

I mean, you clearly come here as a Lakers fan for attention.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

The "Tinted Championship" thread was an utterly disgraceful exhibition of immaturity and poor sportsmanship on the part of a few so called Celtic fans who couldn't handle losing. Never have... never will!

There was 5% discussion and 95% bile, taunting, baiting and cyberbullying by gtown and her minions in efforts to send a message to Stern that the NBA including the commish, the refs, the team owners/players was totally corrupt. 

The thread is now closed! We all  know why.

Red has to be rolling over in his grave at these NBA basketball haters on a Celtic fan site claiming to be trying to save the sport while running it's good name  into the ground.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

[QUOTE]The "Tinted Championship" thread was an utterly disgraceful exhibition of immaturity and poor sportsmanship on the part of a few so called Celtic fans who couldn't handle losing. Never have... never will! There was 5% discussion and 95% bile, taunting, baiting and cyberbullying by gtown and her minions in efforts to send a message to Stern that the NBA including the commish, the refs, the team owners/players was totally corrupt.  The thread is now closed! We all  know why. Red has to be rolling over in his grave at these NBA basketball haters on a Celtic fan site claiming to be trying to save the sport while running it's good name  into the ground. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Ok you're much better with words than I am hahaha.  But yeah, that summarizes the 'tainted championship' thread. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]The "Tinted Championship" thread was an utterly disgraceful exhibition of immaturity and poor sportsmanship on the part of a few so called Celtic fans who couldn't handle losing. Never have... never will! There was 5% discussion and 95% bile, taunting, baiting and cyberbullying by gtown and her minions in efforts to send a message to Stern that the NBA including the commish, the refs, the team owners/players was totally corrupt.  The thread is now closed! We all  know why. Red has to be rolling over in his grave at these NBA basketball haters on a Celtic fan site claiming to be trying to save the sport while running it's good name  into the ground. Pud

Ha ha...me a bully. That is a huge laugh. I never bullied anyone. Except I do like to make fun of you for your insane and amateur analysis of Rondo. I'll bet I had less than 25 posts on the Tainted Title thread.

As for that thread there was detailed analysis of time of incident and what happened. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

As for love of the game. You spend far more time on here criticizing and nitpicking that I do. I have under 500 posts in 4 years and you have over a 1400 in one year. I think that makes it obvious who has issues.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

Ha ha...Red would have agreed that the refs were incompetent. You aren't old enough to remember Red are you?

As for the thread. It is archived and not closed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

There was never one word from me about corruption or conspiracy. It was all about incompetence of the officials. There were dozens of fans who agreed and they posted from all over the country. Even Laker fans agreed. Why do you lie about it. You have every right to have the opinion that we should not have complained, and if it had been one or two bad calls I wouldn't have, but why do you lie about what was said now? Must be your attempt at revenge because I  keep exposing how silly your analysis of Rondo is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

I here teeth gnashing out there in Puddinhead's house.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I struggle to understand why anyone that would not acknowledge the seventh game and it officiating were fair game.  The criticism that was on the BB and the tainted championship thread was for the most part accurate and valid.  

Anyone who could think a BB like this one would not have significant criticism after an outcome like the one from that game has no idea what the NBA is about.  Of course most of us were outraged how could we not be.  The officiating made it impossible to not put scrutiny on what was an atrocious example of the state of officiating in NBA today.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

Gtown you probably had closer to 100+ posts on that thread.  I'm not going to go back and count, but you were all over that thread.  You, Rondowski and Karl constituted about 30% of the total posts.  the other 70% was mostly gibberish (posts like "let's get this to 1000!", or "i'm number 500!"), and then there were Celtics fans calling you guys out for the sore losers that you are.  And you're pretty much just flat out lying about the content of the thread.  Lakers fans saying it was given to LA?  People from all around the country?  Please, you're making a mountain out of a very bitter and deluded molehill. 

Also, you need to understand what a conspiracy is before you say whether or not you were claiming one.  a conspiracy is an agreement by two or more people to do something harmful and/or unlawful. So by accusing all three refs of 'giving' the game to LA, you're accusing them of a conspiracy, and you're implicitly accusing the NBA of conspiring by not looking into what you say is obvious. 

Hey, it's highlight time. 

Highlights from the "Tainted Championship" thread:

Celtics Fans:
    "Tainted? No. The Lakers won fair and square."
    "Stop crying.  They won - deal with it. "
    "It's very disheartening to hear all the crap about the refereeing."
    "I was watching the game last night hoping this wouldnt be a topic today. The refs did not cost the Celtics the championship. The Celtics didnt lose the game. The Lakers won the game."
    "My god people stop with the conspiracies. Its almost getting pathetic."
    "WOW, talk about sore loser talk. The Lakers were the better team, why not show good sportsmanship and admit that."
    "Congrats Lakers.  I hated seeing you guys win.  But you did.  Enough said."

That was just the first few pages.  So your whole 'everyone knows it except LA fans"  theory is bogus.  Your own Celtics fans (the less biased and more rational ones) even knew it.  Here are some highlights from the later parts of the thread, since you're all about that 1,000 posts (which it didn't hit btw).

"bump."
    "totally  agree, RA could not shoot it in the ocean"
    "Why don't the 5 or 6 guys keeping this thread alive meet?" 
    "LOL"
    "I just woke up after a month long sleep. And YES, the Lakers won the NBA title in 2010 & it doesn't matter how long the crybabies continue to whine & scream that they was "robbed.""
    "clicking on "ignore" condenses this discussion big time"
    "I"
    "want"
    "to"
    "be"
    "number"
    "eight"
    "hundred"

That thread had more spam than a hotmail inbox. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

To me the moment the game changed was when KG was going in for a lay-up and Gasol 'blocked' his shot but clearly got all wrist (replay made this painfully obvious) but it was not called, the Lakers went the other way got 2 and it was a 4 point swing, not to mention it kept Gasol out of real foul trouble and on the court.  I think at that point the Celts were still up like 7 and with 2 FT's would have been back up 9 instead of up 5. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

yeah but what about when KG hit Gasol with that steel chair, when the ref's back was turned? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]yeah but what about when KG hit Gasol with that steel chair, when the ref's back was turned? 
    Posted by jofc[/QUOTE]

Clean play.