5 away then one at home then 5 away

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

5 away then one at home then 5 away

Looks really bad but there are rest days in between and the sk isn't impossible. I look to a positive w/l result for this road trip.+ a lot of confidence going fwd!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: 5 away then one at home then 5 away

In response to heirplain's comment:

Looks really bad but there are rest days in between and the sk isn't impossible. I look to a positive w/l result for this road trip.+ a lot of confidence going fwd!!

This team is rested with the infusion of new blood. This is good timing as these guys are in the midst of proving their worth and are ultra focused. They started well together and I see no reason this trend will stop in the next few games. Its gonna be a lot of fun to watch as they start to identify the personality of this team. Other teams aren't really gonna know how to defned us as we are still trying to form a game plan and are winning on the fly. Thats to our advantage.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: 5 away then one at home then 5 away

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to heirplain's comment:

This team is rested with the infusion of new blood. This is good timing as these guys are in the midst of proving their worth and are ultra focused. They started well together and I see no reason this trend will stop in the next few games. Its gonna be a lot of fun to watch as they start to identify the personality of this team. Other teams aren't really gonna know how to defned us as we are still trying to form a game plan and are winning on the fly. Thats to our advantage.......

FOR SURE!!