6-0 RONDO WHO?? nm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

6-0 RONDO WHO?? nm

nm

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: 6-0 RONDO WHO?? nm

I know. Just think how much better we'd be with our best player. You could see this coming though. Green was starting to play better as was Lee and Wilcox was getting healthy and it was just a matter of time until Terry found his stroke. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

I know. Just think how much better we'd be with our best player. You could see this coming though. Green was starting to play better as was Lee and Wilcox was getting healthy and it was just a matter of time until Terry found his stroke. 

You could see this coming indeed... as soon as our best player came up lame.

Thanks Rajon for making this happen.

MVP!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

You could see this coming indeed... as soon as our best player came up lame.

Thanks Rajon for making this happen.

MVP!!! MVP!!! MVP!!!

Pud

Well to be fair Danny deserves the credit for putting this team together. with so much talent we could thrive without our second best player (kg really is the best). Still if you are smart and not a bandwagon fan you will rmeber we did a great run the second half of last year two.  Only then no depth.  This year a deep team. 

Go Celtics! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[

Well to be fair Danny deserves the credit for putting this team together. with so much talent we could thrive without our second best player (kg really is the best). Still if you are smart and not a bandwagon fan you will rmeber we did a great run the second half of last year two.  Only then no depth.  This year a deep team. 

Go Celtics! 

[/QUOTE]Rondo had our talent buried with his ballhogging me-first style of play.

Zero credit to DA and Doc for allowing this to happen.

If Rondo were healthy and still playing...  the Cs are still losing big time.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I don't think this team likes Rondo very much.

Courtney Lee: "We are winning for Rondo" Sounds like they like him. Maybe it is Jared Sullinger they hate. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

They neither like nor respect him. And who could blame them.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[

Go Celtics! 

Rondo had our talent buried with his ballhogging me-first style of play.

Pud

[/QUOTE]
     a band wagon fan who missed the second half of last year might think that is true. but it's not. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Everyone in this thread should read Kurt Minihane and just be happy the Celtics are playing a bunch of sub .500 teams.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

They neither like nor respect him. And who could blame them.

Pud

You love making stuff up.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Everyone in this thread should read Kurt Minihane and just be happy the Celtics are playing a bunch of sub .500 teams.

Like the Heat and the Clippers?

The Kings, Raptors, Magic, and Lakers are really prime competition. The Clippers are 3-7 in there last 10.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[

Go Celtics! 

Pud

a band wagon fan who missed the second half of last year might think that is true. but it's not. 

[/QUOTE]I trust my lying eyes over  anything you might say at this point.

Anything at all.

Pud

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The sample size is getting larger. I haven't seen Rondo at any games, maybe he's practicing his foul shooting!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

I don't know about the team but it seems like you don't like Rondo for certain.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[

Go Celtics! 

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!

Tell you something else... if Rondo came back tomorrow, we'd be back to the same old boring stuff.. cause Doc  isnt a good enough coach and doesnt have the stones to confront Rondo and insist he adjusts to the correct style of playing and fit in...

Many people knew the shortcomings of Rondo were killing this team.. No coach worth his paycheck allows his starting PG to give 50% effort defensively almost all the time.. That's outrageous and that alone is enough evidence to DQ Doc Rivers as a good coach

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Congratulations C's on beating the Fakers.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

[

Doc and Danny haven't been on the same page.  with credit to Doc i like how he's giving everybody more minutes now. 

Go Celtics! 

Pud

Exactly!!

Tell you something else... if Rondo came back tomorrow, we'd be back to the same old boring stuff.. cause Doc  isnt a good enough coach and doesnt have the stones to confront Rondo and insist he adjusts to the correct style of playing and fit in...

Many people knew the shortcomings of Rondo were killing this team.. No coach worth his paycheck allows his starting PG to give 50% effort defensively almost all the time.. That's outrageous and that alone is enough evidence to DQ Doc Rivers as a good coach

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

The sample size is getting larger. I haven't seen Rondo at any games, maybe he's practicing his foul shooting!

He is getting brain surgery. He wants to get rid of the me first attitude. Ha Ha.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

My thoughts exactly. I think they are sending Ainge a message. Win or lose, this currrent Cs team is so much more fun to watch. And honestly, better to. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Fields4's comment:

I don't know about the team but it seems like you don't like Rondo for certain.

What's your point? 0-6 wtih him followed immediately by 6-0 without RONDO since is not a coincidence. These facts show that Rondo has been a huge part, if not the biggest reason as to why this team has been underperforming nearly all year. His incredible individual skills haven't made a difference for the better this year for OUR TEAM.  SOMETHING was defintely wrong with having him play. Nothing against Rondo.....I just want my team to win, with or without him! Looks like without is the way to go. NO?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Enough with the RR BS. The kid is still learning the game and only gets better with time. He is a Celtic that is still young and learning very will to compete in the NBA. The NBA game is ever changing and he is doing great. The team needs RR and the rest of the team knows that. They are just playing well now to prove he is still a very important part of the Celtics now and in the future. You got my vote RR and #9 will hang from the rafters. Hang in there RR your time is still coming with a bright future ahead of you.