61 out of 62

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

61 out of 62

That's how many games Shaq (old), JO (broken), and Delonte (brittle) have played this year...COMBINED!

Considering one of Doc's major offseason requests was to have a strong bench to help rest the Big 4 during the season, I got to think that DA and the Celts' medical staff really dropped the ball on these 3 'key' offseason acquistions and with 20 games left in the season, we should know real soon if the new and old troops will gel in time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosToNFan-inLA. Show BosToNFan-inLA's posts

Re: 61 out of 62

I thought I was the only one getting a bit FRUSTRATED with the injury bug not giving the Celtics a break! It seems to bite NO OTHER TEAM the way it bites us!  Shaq I don't think is really as "injured" as they say he is... honestly I think he is just resting up for the Play-Offs.  JO I was against signing him to begin with because he claimed he wasn't healthy with Miami last season when Perk and KG shut him down in the post season!  Delonte I am not really AS frustrated with because at least he played hard during the tiny stint of games he did participate in... but JO ...  completely fed up with this guy and his Andrew Bynum syndrome!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

if they were as worried as some of us are players would be on the court. doc has already said that that if it were the playoffs these guys would b playing. thats why im not worried. they are all vets so it wont take as long as it normally would to be acquainted

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, pretty darned frustrating, huh?  Don't give up, though.....it may well still work out.  The only measure of success is whether or not we win a championship and that jury is still out.