7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: 76'ers, Nets, and Knicks are better this year

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a silly thing to fight about but it boggles my mind that anyone can say the Nets are currently not better than last years team. I'm glad you corrected yourself.. except for the part about 'not showing it' b/c they showed up with a much more talented roster and didn't lose their 2nd game by 36 points, so at 1-1 they are still a much better team. 

[/QUOTE]

You're such a hypocrite. This is a silly thing to fight about you say. But you keep fighting.

I merely expressed my opinion about how I'm not yet sold out on the Nets this season. And there you are again telling me that I'm wrong about the Nets. I mean are you my shadow or something?

Do I have to follow your way of thinking every time?

What boggles my mind is how big a braggart you are but you're not very bright.

I mean all I said was, I think, at this time, the Nets are not better than the Nets of last season. I never said the Nets of this season is not better than the Nets of last season.

If you didn't have subpar intelligence you would have understood what I meant.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not 'bragging' about anything. And you are the one who repeatedly uses childish personal insults... you do realize how pathetic you sound by calling others 'not very bright' when they act more mature than you and use the actual facts, stats and reality to prove their points superior to yours OVER and OVER?

You are welcome to not be sold on the Nets as a force in the East. That is your opinion and it was NOT the one you originally expressed in this thread. With Williams bone spur issues and JJ/Wallace both getting slightly past their primes they may not be much of a threat to get past round 1.

But when you quickly jumped on concord's legit thread with the one-liner of 'Only the Knicks are better right now' you set yourself up for this kind of thing. Regardless of identical 1-1 records the Nets are a FAR better team RIGHT NOW then they were at 1-1 last year. It is a FACT based on the talent in their lineup and that they didn't lose their 2nd game by 36 points like last year.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You're not bragging about anything? 

Bragging about punching someone around the ring is not bragging?

Like I said, you're not very bright!

A person that exhibits sportsmanship after defeat is someone mature. Someone that writes multiple paragraphs about why the Celts lost due to whatever circumstances is someone who's a sore loser and immature.

You're not bragging when you say something like this:

"when they act more mature than you and use the actual facts, stats and reality to prove their points superior to yours OVER and OVER?"

You're superior?

You already forgot how you gave me a hard time about Moultrie last July? You kept saying you were clearly right and I was clearly wrong. But now Moultrie is making you look like poultry. And you make excuses like the Sixers frontcourt is loaded.

[/QUOTE]

Yawn... just b/c I intelligently look at all angles of a situation or discussion and come to conclusions based on stats and reality... often making them facts... and those conclusions sometimes disagree with your opinions... and I 'win' these arguments with you b/c of superior evidence and a more mature sensible adult take on things.... like Moultrie not being 'redundant' with Jeff Green, injuries/officiating having a lot of impact on the outcome of the '10 finals, the Nets being a much improved team RIGHT NOW even at 1-1, the Celtics are not rebuilding, Sully for Varejao bears discussing, etc.... things that you foolishly don't agree with... doesn't make me a bragger, it just makes me a superior poster here than you (oops sorry I guess thats bragging)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Keep saying that the Nets are worse Fierce when they swapped Lopez, Wallace and Joe Johnson in for Petro, Damion James and Morrow... its just ignorant. And Wallace the guy they got to guard LeBron didn't play tonight. Just b/c they have the same 1-2 record as the lotto team of a year ago doesn't mean they are 'not better'

Arguments are won by those who support themselves with facts, stats and an accurate portrayal of reality and who look at all angles. Those who lose arguments provide a quick opinionated comment as fact, are barely able to support it and then after looking worse than the other poster begin the childish bullying and personal attacks... we know where you most often fall.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Arguments are won by those who support themselves with facts, stats"

If that's what you're saying then the Nets are not better because it's a fact that the Nets were 1-2 last season and they're also 1-2 this season. Get it?

[/QUOTE]

facts... check... stats... check.. and an accurate portrayal of reality... ooooh sorry, you left off the 3rd thing I support myself with.

your basis that the Nets are not looking like a better team than last year based solely on record is not based at all in reality because the FACT is that they have a MUCH better roster.

So if anyone wants to start a thread saying it looks like the Atlantic Division has improved from a year ago, please refrain from nit-picking over current records 2-3 games in just to be bothersome and admit to the reality of the situation... Brooklyn will be tougher out this year than last.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

So childish, so sad

You are called out and shown to be annoying and in the wrong..

Your response?

Steer the conversation in a different direction, that of finding irrelevant things elsewhere to try and use to demean and personally attack someone else b/c (as always) you are not man enough to simply have said 'yeah I shouldn't have been so quick to post a bothersome retort on this thread, despite the same record this current Nets squad is absolutely better than last year's on paper, I predict they will have a better record in the end, and therefore concord is correct in saying the Atlantic is better'

But no, even if you feel all those things, you lack the ability to recognize your own petty immaturity and your relentless desire to 'correct' others and simply preach at them instead of discussing with them. Then when someone calls you out on this it back to the old reliable smear campaign, cut and paste, take something said months agao out of context, exaggerate and bully...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The above is the essence of what makes you an inferior poster to people like me, concord, prakash, snake, hedley, spankie, susan, R9R, che, ed, oneonone, kirk, breaktime, dfury, biaslewis, petey, jamez, baileypowe, red-russ and duke.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, but that is the group of great fans I know off the top of my head and always enjoy talking Celtics with. Fierce nobody starts more fights or is called out more than you, and not just by mployee or trolls, but by the above whenever they get sick of your 'me-first' act. That speaks of inferiority right there.

My posts have substance fierce, it is your inability to see the forest for the trees that is truly a pity. I don't say I am the best poster here, I don't say I have never been wrong or so on... what I do is bring factual intelligent conversation and wish always to maintain an environemnt where people both support and respect this team and do not bring negative me-first garbage.

People like me don't need others to say they 'won' an argument. It is there in black and white. I am also the kind of person who will tell you when i agree or when you make good points I didn't think of... while you are not, when you compliment others it is always in a 'see _______ he agrees with ME!'

Again, as always, I am so glad to be me and not you

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'll let that post stand alone... you can go out like that fierce, its fitting:-)

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I called you out for obnoxious behavior and sticking to the records as if they tell the reality of the story.

You jump onto a well written thread with a drive-by observation that b/c the Nets lost and were 1-1 and now 1-2, they are not a better team right now than last years 1-1 and 1-2 teams. That is false and I can only think you posted such drivel to be bothersome.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I stated the reality, that simply by having all the added talent from last year they are a better team until a lot more of the season goes by and they somehow, inexplicably, become one of the 6-7 worst teams.

Then you agreed that the Nets will be better eventually.. making your ENTIRE argument about 'right now' idiotic and pointless. This thread was about the Atlantic division teams improving this year and it being a harder division... and you give us crapola like this:

Now the Nets are 1-2 after 3 games. Just like last season, right? Clearly the Nets are not looking like they got better.

Wake up Fierce... its been 3 games... the Nets have Joe Johnson, Lopez and Gerald Wallace when they had Petro, Jones and Morrow last year. They will be a harder out.