8-1 without Rondo

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: 8-1 without Rondo

In response to Kirk6's comment:

We would be 9-0, but Doc pulled Green out of the Charlotte game because he was playing too well.

I'm still mad about that senseless loss. I thought it was gonna happen again tonight!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I would rather let the Rondo guys complain some more about Pierce.  They didn't do enough of it during the game thread. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I would rather let the Rondo guys complain some more about Pierce.  They didn't do enough of it during the game thread. 

Hmm so a non Rondo guy (kirk) complaining about PP....funny how that is when its true

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Great win tonight, but we still need a viable post player. Jump shooting does not always work. Whatever DA does, im sure he knows this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i dont get these threads at all...cant it be seen as a GOOD thing that we have found what makes key guys on our team go? Isnt it a good thing Doc changed the offense so others are excelling, and next year we add one of the best open court players in the league to that new offense and become even better? 

i dont understand why it has to be a Anti-Rondo rant. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

It's official, which has been obvious to me since 08, Celtics better without Rondo.  Probably would have had a few more champions if we had a half decent PG that could shoot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

i dont get these threads at all...cant it be seen as a GOOD thing that we have found what makes key guys on our team go? Isnt it a good thing Doc changed the offense so others are excelling, and next year we add one of the best open court players in the league to that new offense and become even better? 

Who are we adding next year, and how do you know he'll be one of the best open court players in the league?  Is rondo being traded for him?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Who are we adding next year, and how do you know he'll be one of the best open court players in the league?  Is rondo being traded for him?

are u honestly gunna allow ur hate for rondo to mask his obvious ability? Ur truly gunna try to say hes not deadly in fast break situations? 

this is why you have no credibility.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

The same people who refer to some as Rondo haters, were all over Pierce tonight. I guess they hold PP to a different standard then Rondo. I have really come to respect Pierce, Doc puts him in some unwinable situations, and Pierce never backs down from any challange!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

are u honestly gunna allow ur hate for rondo to mask his obvious ability? Ur truly gunna try to say hes not deadly in fast break situations? 

How can you be deadly on the fast break, if you won't even shoot a wide open lay up, son!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

How can you be deadly on the fast break, if you won't even shoot a wide open lay up, son!!

.....again...no credibility. 

nice try though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Pierce is a great player, but Doc never adjusts to changing conditions.

If Pierce is tired or injured, and Green is tearing it up, let Pierce rest.

Popovich is a much smarter coach in this way.

I admit i used to blame Pierce,but i came to see it was more Doc then Pierce. Even when he has a bad shooting night, he still usually finds ways to be productive in other ways, like rebounding, and the 2 big free throws he hit tonight!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

What's the point of this thread, Kirk? Are you introducing basic maths to us?;)

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to Fields4's comment:

Yes, I am introducing basic maths.

So kind of you!:)

Hey, i meant no offence, Kirk! Just a little banter!)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I admit i used to blame Pierce,but i came to see it was more Doc then Pierce. Even when he has a bad shooting night, he still usually finds ways to be productive in other ways, like rebounding, and the 2 big free throws he hit tonight!!

So when Pierce isnt on its because of Doc but if Rondo isnt on its Rondo? hahaha

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Its pretty obvious what the point of this thread is....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Its pretty obvious what the point of this thread is....

And it will be like this for some time...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[
    Yes, I am introducing basic maths.
    [/QUOTE]

Keep it simple, Kirk.

You'll be right on the verge of losing most of these guys once you start talking about addition by subtraction.

Pud

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Obvious Kirk didn't listen to DA being interviewed during the 2nd quarter.  He addressed the team's current play w/o Rondo......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

We would be 9-0, but Doc pulled Green out of the Charlotte game because he was playing too well.

I think Doc may have done that to break our winning streak so some of the people saying "the Celtics are a better team w/o Rondo" would subside. You know Doc and ROndo have a "special" relationship

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Please dont compare Doc to Pop in any coaching way... unless you want to embarrass DOc