A Changing of the guards....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

A Changing of the guards....

Celtics down 0-2

FAkers down 0-2(lost first 2 at home...)

San Antonio ousted in the first round...

Griz, OKC, Heat, and Bulls may be the face of the NBA .....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: A Changing of the guards....

In Response to A Changing of the guards....:
    [QUOTE]Celtics down 0-2 FAkers down 0-2(lost first 2 at home...) San Antonio ousted in the first round... Griz, OKC, Heat, and Bulls may be the face of the NBA .....
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

I would say OKC, Grizz, HEAT are going to be the new faces in the NBA. Unlike Grizz or OKC, HEAT do not have the size.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: A Changing of the guards....:
    [QUOTE]If what KG did versus Miami last year warranted a suspension, Artest has to be suspended for the next game.  What a cheapshot....
    Posted by jallen5799[/QUOTE]

Artest better be suspended. The league has been protecting the Lakers all season long.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

not so fast my friend. Champs don't go down so easily.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]not so fast my friend. Champs don't go down so easily.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

True, but the odds are daunting!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

When was the last time a team has come back from 0-2 after losing the first two at home????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics down 0-2 FAkers down 0-2(lost first 2 at home...) San Antonio ousted in the first round... Griz, OKC, Heat, and Bulls may be the face of the NBA .....
    Funny how seeing the lakers lose their first 2 at home gives me some relief in thinking the Celtics lost their first 2 but at least they were on the road.
    Mav's have been known to choke big time in the past and the Celtics' next game at home is a MUST win, so these next two games are the biggest ones of the year so far.
    I don't know why these veteran teams (Celtics, Spurs, etc) don't just mail in their records for the first 40 games.  8th seed,  everybody healthy and rested sounds so much better then injured with the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd seed.
    Or would Stern not be so happy with this sort of strategy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

It sure looks that way. Now the big question, what is Mr Stern going to do when the finals could be Memphis vs Heat, Memphis vs Atlanta, Dallas vs Atlanta, etc. I don't think those matchups would be good for tv ratings. I see an inter office memo going out to the refs to change the course of the palyoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Good post, it just started it a little earlier then we expected.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to A Changing of the guards.... : It sure looks that way. Now the big question, what is Mr Stern going to do when the finals could be Memphis vs Heat, Memphis vs Atlanta, Dallas vs Atlanta, etc. I don't think those matchups would be good for tv ratings. I see an inter office memo going out to the refs to change the course of the palyoffs.
    Posted by paesan59[/QUOTE]

I would rather see Chicago get to the NBA finals instead of Miami.  I just really dislike Miami and would rather see anyone else win.  I don't see any reason that they can't beat Miami.   Although, they haven't been playing their best basketball in the playoffs.