A Fish Starts To Rot From It's Head

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: A Fish Starts To Rot From It's Head

In Response to Re: A Fish Starts To Rot From It's Head:
    [QUOTE]                                               Catfish34
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Name calling = Sore LOSER

HAHAHA!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: A Fish Starts To Rot From It's Head:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Fish Starts To Rot From It's Head : yeah, i guess so. i don't even know how to hide my history nor do i care to.  i stand behind all the BS i scoop out.  just making a humorous comment.  some of these guys must spend hours digging up musty old quotes using that history though! 
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Ditto here. I can read my own stuff. I assume that others can too.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to A Fish Starts To Rot From It's Head:
    [QUOTE]The Big Three, are the reason why Celtics lost two straight game, as the Jewish man will tell you that, "A Fish Starts To Rot From It's Head" We should stop blaming the new guys or other individual plyers. If something goes wrong in a home, a school, a country, a job place, or in any organization, the leaders are to be blamed, so, such is the case with the Celtics. The Big Three are the reason for our two straight losses. As the leaders of the team, if they come out very aggessive and ready to play, the rest of the team will follow suit.  And if they come out layed-back and not ready to play, the rest of the team will also follow suit.  As the leaders go, so is the followers. So let's blame The Big Three for our two straight losses. If a big tree is falling down, it takes the lives of little trees.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]good point! but i would call it the BIG FOUR! rondo has really stunk as of late. trickles down esp since west is not there to pick him up! kg has been up and down too. ray? too many minutes and just cold.. it happens over a 82 game season. i expect for them to get going today though!