A Howard and Nash stopper.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

A Howard and Nash stopper.

As a loyal and true Laker fan I am overjoyed about the recent additions and feel confident My beloved lakers have an excellent chance of getting out of the second round this year, before they lose to the Thunder in six that is. 

What i wonder is what can Mike Brown do about the Howard and Nash stopper.

Can Nash average 4 assists a game this year? Will Howard get six attempts? We have the worst coach in basketball so I'm not confident in our chances. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Re: A Howard and Nash stopper.

In Response to Re: A Howard and Nash stopper.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to A Howard and Nash stopper. : I love reading Fiction and Fantasy. You are very good at this!!!! Keep it coming...
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry frined. I only speak the plain hard truth. How can Howard Possibly take on a beat like perk and win when the Howard stopper is chucking 40 a game. I still think with hard work we can get out of the second round though. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In Response to Re: A Howard and Nash stopper.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Howard and Nash stopper. : I'm sorry frined. I only speak the plain hard truth. How can Howard Possibly take on a beat like perk and win when the Howard stopper is chucking 40 a game. I still think with hard work we can get out of the second round though. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

Rico,  you are also forgetting how old we are.  You can be assured our stopper will continue to lead the league in pts shooting about 38%. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Honestly the best thing you can do is wait for the season to start.

I think the Lakers will be very good this season. Although Nash is older than he was, Nash is still the best pure un-selfish point guard in the league (not named Rondo of course).

I can see Nash really being the quarter-back for that team. Kobe will be happy because he will never have to fight for the ball in the back court. Howard and the goose will be happy because they will both dominate any front court with size and skill alone.

Who knows what will happen come playoff time. Injuries seem to dictate how seasons go (I know because I'm a Boston sports fan). I think the Lakers have a real chance at the Western Conference, but I love KD so I doubt it. (Just being honest).

At the end of the day, it will probably be Thunder Heat rematch. But both the Lakers and the Celtics make it to their respective conference championships.

Damn, that's a dissapointing prediction.