AB Becoming A True Celtic

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: AB Becoming A True Celtic

In response to Fierce34's comment:

http://bostonherald.com/sports/celtics_nba/boston_celtics/2013/03/bradley_quietly_plays_role_of_defensive_leader

Avery Bradley has shown that he's a good studend with a good attitude.

I think what the Celts should do is convert him into a Derek Fisher type PG.

We have one of the toughest defenders in the NBA who exhausts himself pressuring opponents and you want him to "learn" a position which is responsible for running the teams offense.

To begin with, not many players came into the NBA and learned to be a PG that werent already a PG.  Then you want to have our best 1on1 defender who, as the article says, is at the point of exhaustion that he cant speak from working so hard on defense, to take on running the teams offense and learn the hardest position on a team.

You just dont get it... you need to be a better "studend" of the game..

\

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"You just dont get it... you need to be a better "studend" of the game.."

Lucky Che didn't said that....otherwise Mr. Fungus  all over che.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I would set my sights a little higher than Derrick Fisher.  He was just a player on some very good teams that won.  Hit a few big shots, thats it.   I don't want to see Avery become a flop master either.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Are you starting to lean toward trading Rondo?  I kind of agree with you on the type of guard Bradley can be.  The thing is with Bradley, he works so hard on his game, you don't want to underestimate what he is capable of doing. It wouldn't surprise me if he was averaging 15 to 19 points per game in two years, he'll just be 24 by then!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Are you starting to lean toward trading Rondo?  I kind of agree with you on the type of guard Bradley can be.  The thing is with Bradley, he works so hard on his game, you don't want to underestimate what he is capable of doing. It wouldn't surprise me if he was averaging 15 to 19 points per game in two years, he'll just be 24 by then!!

Celtics need a big more than they need a pg.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

or any guards waltzing through the corridor...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Props to courtney lee too.  He's been playing fantastic on both ends.  If ab could get a little better handle and penetrate a bit I'd be happy with him as a starting pg and lee at 2 indefinitely.