AB sore, but OK!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

AB sore, but OK!

Good news! 

A second set of X-rays on Celtics guard Avery Bradley’s ribs came back negative Saturday afternoon. Bradley, who bruised his ribs during Wednesday night’s contest against the New Orleans Hornets, is expected to travel with the Celtics to Detroit for Sunday’s game against the Pistons. NBA.com

Rumors tagsBOSTON CELTICSAVERY BRADLEYINJURIES  |  SHARE  Share on FacebookShare on TwitterSubscribe to HoopsHype rumors  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: AB sore, but OK!

sure is

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

sure is

I was afraid it was his shoulder, and DA was doing the old two-step to cover up the real issue! I am thrilled to read this is not the case! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I am still skeptical. When we see him back out there we will know the truth. Ribs are a chronic injury.  And can linger a long time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I guess I am like some others,  Bradley is beginning to concern me with his injury history.  That may have to be taken in to consideration when talking trades.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Still supporting what i originally said....BRADLEY WILL NOT BE THE SAME AFTER THAt SERIOUS INJURY. Fierce made fun of what I said.....

He has potential - his contract is a mosquito bite. He got injured severly - came back to show he can still play - hopefuly gets a big contract after all. But defense is a hard job, more likely to get injured again. In the long absence, something will not connect too. I noticed his shooting is not used to be. I will ship him for a good center---nope not for leftover or washup center.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Still supporting what i originally said....BRADLEY WILL NOT BE THE SAME AFTER THAt SERIOUS INJURY. Fierce made fun of what I said.....

You said it first, there 's no disputing that!!  Looks like you may be on to something!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

jUST LIKE THe center position -- i said that too before the season started. I'm not like you guys, u know every individual statistics. I analyse it by team...after all, a game of basketball won by 5 in the floor and 5 reserves....every single player counts.

Bradley no doubt a defensive player. Individual defensive attribute is overrated unless the other 4 in the floor are willing to do it. Five has to be committed to defend or nothing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

jUST LIKE THe center position -- i said that too before the season started. I'm not like you guys, u know every individual statistics. I analyse it by team...after all, a game of basketball won by 5 in the floor and 5 reserves....every single player counts.

Bradley no doubt a defensive player. Individual defensive attribute is overrated unless the other 4 in the floor are willing to do it. Five has to be committed to defend or nothing.

Please include in the group that fears Bradley with his injury history and style of play is at great risk of being chronically injury prone. He needs to come back in a couple of games and dispel all fears of another nagging injury seven games after his return.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

If he goes all out war on defensively stance...he'll get hurt...no doubt. Five people needs to do it to be effective not just one. I feel sorry for Powe, one of my favorite player. He never recovered.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Please include in the group that fears Bradley with his injury history and style of play is at great risk of being chronically injury prone. He needs to come back in a couple of games and dispel all fears of another nagging injury seven games after his return.

AB better find another set of skills to prolong his career in the NBA(PG or sharp shooting). No one can maintain his defensive intensity w/out suffering injury or neglecting other aspects of the game. Let's hope he's a quick study for his and the C's benefit...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If he goes all out war on defensively stance...he'll get hurt...no doubt. Five people needs to do it to be effective not just one. I feel sorry for Powe, one of my favorite player. He never recovered.

That may be why we need to think about if AB gets back on the floor seeing how valuable he is in a trade.  I don't want to do it, but the doctors on the Celtics need to see what this guy's future will hold.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

playing the kind of defense Bradley plays...its a lock that he is gunna miss time. But, in my mind, his impact on the floor GREATLY outweighs that concern.