According to Adrian Wojnarowski (NOT ME) Clippers & Celtics near sgreement for Doc.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

According to Adrian Wojnarowski (NOT ME) Clippers & Celtics near sgreement for Doc.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 5m

Clippers called Celtics today, offered a future 1st round pick for rights to coach Doc Rivers and sides near agreement, source tells Y!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: According to Adrian Wojnarowski (NOT ME) Clippers & Celtics near sgreement for Doc.

I wouldn't take a future #1 pick...no way. This year's #1.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: According to Adrian Wojnarowski (NOT ME) Clippers & Celtics near sgreement for Doc.

It's better than nothing than just let Doc walk to the broadcasting booth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Only if we end up getting a #1 pick later for KG. Sure a future #1 pick for Doc and this year's #1 for KG.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 4m

Still contract details needing to be worked out w/ Rivers and Clips, sources say. Also, "Clips need not to change their minds," source says.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Only if we end up getting a #1 pick later for KG. Sure a future #1 pick for Doc and this year's #1 for KG.

Fair enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

just take it....will KG be next?  i think so.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinokool. Show dinokool's posts

danny ainge is on a rebuilding mode not next year but now.he aint gonna be dictated by sterling.if its true then so be it lets just all wait celtics news conference.will doc go or not will kg retire or not.i personally think that paul pierce will retire as a celtic.wyc knows how much pierce is worth in this organization he have done a lot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

BLB - Its been repeated many times here.  Teams are forbidden to trade their number one pick in successive years.  The Cliuppers CANNOT trade theri #1 this year.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 1m

Y! Sources: Los Angeles, Boston nearing agreement on draft pick compensation to allow Doc Rivers to coach Clippers. http://tinyurl.com/mmh37n2

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Please, let it be true this time.  The sooner Doc is gone the better. Get the rebuilding started by naming Brian Shaw as the next Celtic coach.  Lottery here we come!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

BLB - Its been repeated many times here.  Teams are forbidden to trade their number one pick in successive years.  The Cliuppers CANNOT trade theri #1 this year.

that is not true

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Why do people want the Clippers 1st round pick this year?  This year is not good.  We want it for 2014.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenmuse. Show greenmuse's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I think how this situation works is that LAC have to make the pick/selection and then can trade the rights to the pick afterward.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 2m

Clippers, Celtics are agreeing upon a 2015 unprotected first-round pick, league source tells Y! Rivers, Clippers still finalizing contract.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Chris Paul probably told them he would walk, if they didn't sign Rivers.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Clippers, Doc Rivers still working on the length of a coaching deal, league sources tell Y!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Clips, Celts reach deal for Rivers

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9415256/los-angeles-clippers-agree-principle-doc-rivers-deal-sources

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Clippers, Doc Rivers still working on the length of a coaching deal, league sources tell Y!

My man GK is all over this!! Are You sure you're not a Celtic fan?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

My man GK is all over this!! Are You sure you're not a Celtic fan?

LOL!!! Nah. Just leting my Celtics friends now the latest. As they say, "keep you friends close and your enemies closer". Or somrthing like that. Cool