After this year, Ainge, please look at injury reports before....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

After this year, Ainge, please look at injury reports before....

You bring someone on board and pay them a hefty fine., i.e. Jermaine Onea'l.

Still today, i can't believe it that he brought this guy on board for $5 mill. after all the scouting report showed that he had, not 1, but 2 bum knees and was pretty much washed up, no matter how you looked at it. Ainge had an up close and personal look at Jermaine Onea'l during the Celtics vs Heat playoffs and he saw how a, then Healthy, Jermaine Oneal did absolutely NOTHING to help the Heat combat the Celtics. If he was in charge of holding down the fort, the Celtics went right through him.

Fast forward a new season, Ainge brings him on board, for $5 mill, for 2 freakin' years. 5 freakin mill. It just boggles my mind, how the hell did Ainge see that this guy was worth $5mill. So anyways, he comes to the Celtics and his body language says it all, completely worthless and washed up. I don't wanna hear it about the knee excuses because we already knew that was his weakness. So exactly why was he brought on board and now look at how the team is suffering for it in need of fill ins. Don't get me wrong, I love Kristc and is doing a fantastic job but why sacrifice to have a depleted team then have a strong robust one thats long withstanding.

To all of you who keeps waiting for Jermaine Oneal' to come around, you are as drunk as Ainge was when he made that decision. The guy is a walking egg shell and i cringe to see him out there on knees that were operated on so many times only to see him force it. Big guys like him do not do well after surgery, never mind playing some more and doing more damage.

Let's hop Danny Ainge doesn't have a jack Daniels, or whatever the hell he was having that day, and not make a decision like this again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Machievalli. Show Machievalli's posts

Re: After this year, Ainge, please look at injury reports before....

I very much agree with you. JO's knees are shot for life. We just have to wait and see that Shaq is not out for longer than expected. Its becoming very frustrating..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm in this camp already. I'm sure Ainge regrets it and I also think he regrets West as well. We should've seen something from both of them by now. Why wait until the playoffs??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

well ainge sold spinal damage daniels, broken foot nate, busted shoulder semih and not so so broken everything Perk.
    he is a plmp too & selling snake oil.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I don't think he regrets signing West at this point.  Unless this sprained ankle is a smokescreen for something else.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: After this year, Ainge, please look at injury reports before....:
    [QUOTE]IMO Ainge signed JON because there was a shortage of bigs on the market and the Celts were in need of big bodies.. I really believe that if Shaq had not taken so long that he would have been offered the MLE instead..but he waited it out too long..
    Posted by BBALLIQ[/QUOTE]

I think Danny panicked when Perk went down in the finals.  What is amazing is that had just seen O'Neal could not hold his own in the playoffs against the Heat.  He was completely abused by the Cs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

If Rasheed hadn't decided to retire last year, he would still be playing for the Celtics.  At least he was healthy and really contributed during the playoffs.  Danny never would have signed Jermaine if Rasheed was still on the team.  I know a lot of Celtics fans don't like Rasheed, but he contributed more than Jermaine has the entire season.  If Shaq isn't back soon this team will be in trouble during the playoffs. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Both JO and Shaq will be back for the playoff...just like BU will beat Kanas...OK at least one will be back...