Ainge doesn't think there will be anything done before deadline...believe him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Ainge doesn't think there will be anything done before deadline...believe him?

Without a trade for a Big or a Scorer, we will lose to Miami, Indiana and the Knicks regardless of the playoff round...and could go either way against Chicago, Atlanta and Brooklyn.  If anyone else gets hurt, we're done in the first round regardless.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Ainge doesn't think there will be anything done before deadline...believe him?

Lets look at this rationally if you are able... I made a Rondo trade prediction based on the facts at the time. If Rondo was subsequently killed (or taken out of action because of an injury) in an accident, then obviously the facts and situation have changed. Its not a matter of being man enough to admit I'm wrong. Its a completely different set of circumstances.  If you're not man enough to understand that, then you are just showing your ignorance and lack of logic.  However, when Rondo is healthy and can prove that he is tradeable, I will go back on my original bet that he will not last through the 2014 season with the Celtics. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

what now Danny boy? your team is going nowhere fast.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

If this teams stays with the same roster then this team will more than likely go nowhere...if Ainge believes otherwise then he is not thinking straight.

Want to bet?

I would bet.

You are on.

Barring injury, we will make it to the Eastern Finals.

You are delusional.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Eldunker, fierce  the  FUNGus  smelling a trade between the lakers and the celtics. He's the guy that said DH is coming to town. He proposed many different combination trades to get DH but NONE ABOUT the idea TRADING RONDO. When Rondo got hurt, Fierce  jumped the bandwagon AND NOW FOR TRADING RONDO FOR DH. That's the fact!

HE GOT CAUGHT CHANGING HIS NAME 'cause he's ashamed that we will know he does not work and pickled at this forum 24/7.  Because of his constant barrage of threads,  his BB  shotgun analysis are garbage....sort of meteorites falling in pieces from the sky.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

If this teams stays with the same roster then this team will more than likely go nowhere...if Ainge believes otherwise then he is not thinking straight.

Want to bet?

I would bet.

You are on.

Barring injury, we will make it to the Eastern Finals.

All right.  You're on Kirk.  I see this team as is going 42 and 40. Of course I hope I lose

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

After hearing over and over that Danny doesn't think he can get back enough value for either Pierce or KG to trade them, I'm left wondering if he learned nothing from Larry Bird's scolding last year? Bird told him then that he over estimated the trade value of his veterans compared to what his peers were willing to give up for them. Danny! Wake up and smell the coffee and take Birdie's comment to heart ... He's right! And you will get nothing but cap space if nothing is done soon.

If you can't get a legitimate big to help with rebounding and defense, give it up and get some assets while you can. Jordan & Bledsoe can be trade pieces or keepers. Gortat or Smith are descent compensation for an aging Pierce and building blocks for the future. NJ offered Humphries, Marshon and a pick and you said "No?" You were willing to trade Pierce to NJ at the beginning of the season but they were afraid to have the face of the Celtics as their primary drawing card for their new digs.  You've gotten a second chance now ... Don't look a gift horse in the face. Don't just stand there, DO SOMETHING!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

After hearing over and over that Danny doesn't think he can get back enough value for either Pierce or KG to trade them, I'm left wondering if he learned nothing from Larry Bird's scolding last year? Bird told him then that he over estimated the trade value of his veterans compared to what his peers were willing to give up for them. Danny! Wake up and smell the coffee and take Birdie's comment to heart ... He's right! And you will get nothing but cap space if nothing is done soon.

If you can't get a legitimate big to help with rebounding and defense, give it up and get some assets while you can. Jordan & Bledsoe can be trade pieces or keepers. Gortat or Smith are descent compensation for an aging Pierce and building blocks for the future. NJ offered Humphries, Marshon and a pick and you said "No?" You were willing to trade Pierce to NJ at the beginning of the season but they were afraid to have the face of the Celtics as their primary drawing card for their new digs.  You've gotten a second chance now ... Don't look a gift horse in the face. Don't just stand there, DO SOMETHING!!!

Danny is doing everything but doing lap dances for his fellow trade partners (although at this point I wouldn't rule out lap dances in the next few hours until the trade deadline passes).  He's trying to squeeze as much as he can outta his trade partners to a degree that he will probably get nothing going in return.  His postering will probably posture him right back to where he started.  This might pay off, but the odds are dimishing quickly as the clock ticks on....