Ainge, don't do anything until...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Ainge, don't do anything until...

...you have too.

Let's see what we're working with over the next 10-14 days with a favorable schedule and Melo getting some minutes, changed roles we may be able to get to the 3rd or 4th spot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Re: Ainge, don't do anything until...

We should learn alot about the future of this team from tonights game against the Kings.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Don't need to trade. Now we find out how good these signings of Lee and Barbosa will be with extended minutes. I realize Barbosa isn't that great of a passer but with him and Bradley in the backcourt both can run. The problem is Pierce may not be able to run over an extended period of time. The bright side is that all the guards shoot over 80% from the FT line except for Barbosa and Bradley who has only been to the line about 8 times this year. no need to blow this up. Still in the 8th spot and could possibly move up to 5th or 6th in time. TheEast isn't that strong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Agreed 100 percent, and that's Ainge's view as well from what I can tell. I think he would jump on a great trade but otherwise he's not moving people yet. 

We have guard depth, and another big would be nice but now we don't have a spare guard to trade for a big. 

Don't agree on Melo, he's not ready to help. I believe he was called up for medical treatment again, and I'll keep on believing that till I see him on the floor. :)