Ainge just dosn't get it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Ainge just dosn't get it.

awful racist man

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge just dosn't get it.:
    [QUOTE]NFL is racist too. No white cornerbacks. They should be ashamed.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

No Euro's either?  What kind of league are they running anyway?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge just dosn't get it. : Acie, Most of the young players I play against in summer leagues have very poor fundamental skills.They have no idea how to set or use a pick. Most like to isolate and play clear out hoop. I just wish they would pull their pants up and tie their shoe laces. At my age I shouldn't be able to score 20 points game,but these kids play little D and let me knock down 3's all day. Argentina players are tough and play smart,the American kids should take a lesson from them. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

What is your age Run?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge just dosn't get it. : What is your age Run?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

49 again,  I can still beat most 20 year olds at 1 on 1 . Old school moves and a nice touch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'm 29 and black, would DESTROY you 1 on 1, you may not even score as I'd be fueled by your disgusting racist posts that disparage the sport and smear the good name of the celtics

get lost you shameful rotten old man

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]I'm 29 and black, would DESTROY you 1 on 1, you may not even score as I'd be fueled by your disgusting racist posts that disparage the sport and smear the good name of the celtics get lost you shameful rotten old man
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Hi Rame

I would love to smoke your buttttttt on the court. My team has won the hoop it up 3 on 3 championship 3 times in Boston alone.

I will spot you 7 points and still win a game to 11. See me at the next Hoop it up in Boston .I will rain 3's and drop spin shots on you all day.

Have a great day

Run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Ainge just dosn't get it.:
    [QUOTE]Danny Ainge will not change,his athlete only philosophy is so lame. International players dot most of the NBA rosters yet Ainge still thinks they are imposters. Did Danny not watch Europeon Champion Barcelona dismantle our NBA World Champion Lakers. Did Danny not notice Brazil taking the American World team to the wire and losing by a single point! The 2010 -2011 Celtics will have the same old tired athletes only policy . Great shooters like  Miller, Redick,Kapono, Korver and many others were never courted and saw the athletes only sign hanging over Celtic land. The playoff 12 man line up looks like a John Thompson Georgetown team from the 80's. 1. Pierce  2. Garnett  3. Oneil 4. Rondo 5. Allen 6 . Shaq 7. Davis 8. Robinson 9. Perkins 10. Daniels 11. West 12. either  Wafer ,Bradley, Lasme or maybe Wallace coming out of retirement. Luke and Turkey Erden will be in street clothes or traded. Maybe Danny is trying to be forgiven for past sins, but this athlete only thing is rotten to the core.Watching this slow down thug team will be painful to watch,they may average 70 points a game and 10 T's. So much fun to watch, I rather watch golf or grass growing. Run

LOL!  you know nothing about basketball.....we don't need idiot fans on here...please don't watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge just dosn't get it. : Hi Rame I would love to smoke your buttttttt on the court. My team has won the hoop it up 3 on 3 championship 3 times in Boston alone. I will spot you 7 points and still win a game to 11. See me at the next Hoop it up in Boston .I will rain 3's and drop spin shots on you all day. Have a great day Run

You must be 5'5" and weight 220......and play against 12 year olds.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge just dosn't get it. : Hi Rame I would love to smoke your buttttttt on the court. My team has won the hoop it up 3 on 3 championship 3 times in Boston alone. I will spot you 7 points and still win a game to 11. See me at the next Hoop it up in Boston .I will rain 3's and drop spin shots on you all day. Have a great day Run

Run...I thought you said Garnett & Pierce a big trash talkers?
            Now your trash talking. What happened?

By the way, Rame said he is black and will smoke you in court. I remember you said you are half & half...but how tall are you & weight...& your position?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

1) European is not a race.....

2) Euro-basketball is full of soft players and soccer flopping....

3) Argentina is not in Europe.

4) because there are Euro-players, does not make Ainge a racist, it just mean that there were better players in the draft.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

i'll see you on the court run, racist old fools will not beat a guy still in his 20's who plays in competitive leagues still, there is no need to spot me anything

we'll play one on one, pvssy calls the foul

then after I swarm your shot, blow past you to the rim, post you up all day and win the game, there is a good chance of me treating you like a punching bag in the parking lot

Regards

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge just dosn't get it. : Run...I thought you said Garnett & Pierce a big trash talkers?         Now your trash talking. What happened? By the way, Rame said he is black and will smoke you in court. I remember you said you are half & half...but how tall are you & weight...& your position?
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Hi Che,

6-4  200lbs

Guard and I look white but am a mix race.
    Run

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge just dosn't get it. : Run...I thought you said Garnett & Pierce a big trash talkers?         Now your trash talking. What happened? By the way, Rame said he is black and will smoke you in court. I remember you said you are half & half...but how tall are you & weight...& your position?
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

I'm 6'2" 217, can grab rim but have not been able to dunk in 3-4 years, still got the speed to play wideout/safety in flag football but prefer to rush the passer, don't have a very good NBA three but am money on bank shots from the elbow and I'm sure run won't get ONE easy look vs me

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge just dosn't get it. : i'll see you on the court run, racist old fools will not beat a guy still in his 20's who plays in competitive leagues still, there is no need to spot me anything we'll play one on one, pvssy calls the foul then after I swarm your shot, blow past you to the rim, post you up all day and win the game, there is a good chance of me treating you like a punching bag in the parking lot Regards
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

When I win ,I hope you simply give me a high 5 and walk away,no sucker punching or crying.

Run
    I will check the Hoop it up schedule and let you know the date and time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

claims of 'mix race' are pretty cowardly and probably 99% false on an internet message board when your posts are filled with racism and disgusting social opinion

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sellgoods. Show sellgoods's posts

* http://www.itemsellout.com

* Jame shoes $30--39

* Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

* Jordan Spizike shoes $35

* Jordan 2010 shoes $40

* Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

* Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

* Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

* AF tshirt $15

* Jean(True Religion,VERSACE,coogi) $30