Ainge on trading the 2012 pick

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: Ainge on trading the 2012 pick

Good, keep the pick. Could be real valuable.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

I actually belive that the Celtics WILL draft Austin Rivers i mean thats not a bad thing AT ALL. Have you seen the kid play? He has a nice swagger to his game. Or we might get a star player not a franchise player but someone who can help to a championship.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayhawk. Show Jayhawk's posts

It's not a question of wanting Austin Rivers, it's a question of being in the position to draft him. Austin Rivers could be the #1 pick in the draft... the Celtics don't have the chips to move up that far from what would presumably be a late first round pick.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayhawk. Show Jayhawk's posts

And the first in this one:

http://realsportshype.blogspot.com/2011/04/2012-nba-mock-draft.html

These are mock drafts a year in advance, you could probably find examples of him going at any pick in the lottery.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Clippers pick could be ours at 11th.  As for Austin, maybe we should watch him play a few games of college ball first?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm sure Doc would welcome coaching Austin next year. I wouldn't be surprised if they did everything in their power to get Austin to Boston. Trading the 2012 #1 and Bradley to get him.