Ainge puts to rest Rondo trade rumors

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Re: Ainge puts to rest Rondo trade rumors

Good!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

The chickens have apparently come home to roost for DA.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

pud may have to hold onto his Rondo voodoo doll a bit longer....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Probably means he's about to be traded.  Danny is like the oracle...he tells you whatever you need to hear.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

We can see Rajon Rondo ending up being traded to Dallas, especially if Celtics president Danny Ainge likes Shane Larkin, the Mavs’ rookie point guard currently planted on Rick Carlisle’s bench. New York Daily News

Rumors tags Boston CelticsDallas MavericksTradeRajon RondoDanny AingeShane Larkin 

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.Q5TpRO3z.dpuf

cracks me up..people still trying to say rondo will get traded...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

the more time goes on, the more i think Rondo should be traded. i'm not sure it makes sense to try to go down that "it's Rondo's team" road again. of course it depends on the package, but i think the goal should be to move on from him, especially with the clean slate of a new head coach.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We can see Rajon Rondo ending up being traded to Dallas, especially if Celtics president Danny Ainge likes Shane Larkin, the Mavs’ rookie point guard currently planted on Rick Carlisle’s bench. New York Daily News

Rumors tags Boston CelticsDallas MavericksTradeRajon RondoDanny AingeShane Larkin 

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.Q5TpRO3z.dpuf

cracks me up..people still trying to say rondo will get traded...

[/QUOTE]

i don't think the Mavs have enough assets to aquire Rondo. Larkin is good young prospect, but still unproven, and undersized.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

"When you see trade rumors out there for quarters on the dollar"

"I’ve gotten one call for Rondo"

Starts sounding a lot like teams dont value Rondo like Ainge does... quarters on the dollar rumors and only one call from other teams regarding Rondo... 

Translation: Dannys telling us we're not trading Rondo cause nobody will give us anything of value in exchange.. so he turns it into a feel-good endorsement of Rondo cause theres no other options left.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

When all else fails... put some lipstick on him, Danno!!!

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Put to rest?  HAHAHA.  For the month of November maybe. LOL.  Like teams would be knocking down Danny's door when Rondo hasn't proven he has recovered from injury, isn't practicing, and hasn't even demonstrated that he can play again.  What a short-sighted sophomoric original post.

15. This post has been removed.