Ainge's no knuckleheads policy

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Ainge's no knuckleheads policy

I don't know what kind of head Bradley is but they have moved him from point to the two.  You could tell last year that he had a hard time thinking.  I guess he will give Ray some time off, that is a question.  I do think that both Davis and Delonte were good Celtic players and have been disrespected to a degree at times on the board.  If we can live with Tony Allen and Bradley we should have appreciated Glen and West.  If Rondo can throw objects and break tv sets, and still be patted on the back by this board, we should stop the disrespect for two players that gave us a lot.  At least Glen got paid for the experience, I don't think Powe has made big money and is available.  Ainge has done very well with getting players if you consider that he is limited with late draft choices and very short money.  Doc is doing a better job than I give him credit for, I guess, If you consider these terrible players he has had to coach, or could he take just a tiny bit of the blame for their actions, no they are just 100% knuckleheads.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Maybe DA needs to adopt a no-Einstein policy too.... particularly for the ones who are too smart, too aloof, too easily bored for their own good.

This ain't chess, fellas! Or rocket science either.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

KG is a knuckle head, but I think we may just keep him.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Maryngary: I think Moore is likely to step ahead of Bradley by the end of the year, maybe sooner.  College graduate, more experience, and people who have watched him develop since the draft comment on his leadership/teamsmanship qualities.  Doc said he was one of the best players on the floor the other day.  Not that Bradley is a knuckle head, just that Moore seems to be a lot sharper than him already.  I'd like to see Moore get a chance to back up Ray.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge's no knuckleheads policy:
    [QUOTE]  Maryngary: I think Moore is likely to step ahead of Bradley by the end of the year, maybe sooner.  College graduate, more experience, and people who have watched him develop since the draft comment on his leadership/teamsmanship qualities.  Doc said he was one of the best players on the floor the other day.  Not that Bradley is a knuckle head, just that Moore seems to be a lot sharper than him already.  I'd like to see Moore get a chance to back up Ray.   
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

Averaged double figures for his career (4 years) at Purdue.  We know he can defend......if he can shoot/score a little bit you will get your wish by Christmas!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Ainge's no knuckleheads policy:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ainge's no knuckleheads policy : KG has never had off the court troubles that I know of.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Didn't say he was off the court trouble, I said he was a knucklehead.  Maybe you would characterize him differently.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Plenty of people on this forum fail the no knucklehead policy

10. This post has been removed.