AINGE'S TRADE OF KENDRICK, NATE, AND THE TWO YOUNBLOODS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfaninnewyork. Show soxfaninnewyork's posts

AINGE'S TRADE OF KENDRICK, NATE, AND THE TWO YOUNBLOODS

BRILLIANT MOVE DANNY.  TRADING KENDRICK, NATE, AND THE TWO YOUNGBLOODS FOR GREEN (WHO)?  KRSTIC (WHO)?  PETROVIC (WHO)?
    AND NETS REJECT MURPHY?   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE CHANCE FOR TITLE #18.  BRILLIANT   EVERYONE YOU GOT IN RETURN ARE A TOTAL WASTE.  AND TO DO IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON?
    NOT TO FORGET GETTING SHAQ, WHO IS OVER THE HILL AND ALWAYS HURT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Re: AINGE'S TRADE OF KENDRICK, NATE, AND THE TWO YOUNBLOODS

Soxfaninnewyork,

Please stay in New York and post your blather in NY rather than the Globe. Root for big fat Rex and the Jests.

Perk was over rated as OKC will find out next year, and in this years playoffs. Ainge had to trade Perk at the time because Perk is as most seem to understand, a one dimensional player with the stone fingers of Dick Stuart, and little to no offensive skills. He did bring defensive toughness to the team, but that's not enough. As said, Ainge had to trade him, because Perk would have wanted too much money to return and is not worth the money OKC is paying him.

We got Green who will eventually be worth the trade. He needs more time with the team to jell with his new mates. Krystic may be worth it in time, but so far is a bust, but we did get a first round pick which makes the trade worth it. 

As for Nate, he was never consistant. When he was on his game he provided spark off of the bench, but again he was all too streaky and inconsistant.  

I did hate to see Erden go, and not sure why Ainge traded him away, but overall Ainge brought this team out of 20 years of mediocrity to among the elite of the NBA. If you can't recognize that much, you're a troll !! I don't agree with every move Ainge makes, but I also can say the same for Bill Belichek, but they both are still among the best at their respective positions.

Hetchinspete.