Ainge...wait until the offseason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Ainge...wait until the offseason

Let this team finish out the season and send PP and KG off the right way. They both bleed green and it will go over better when emotions aren't as high.

In the offseason try to work a trade for PP. This may force KG to make a decision on whether to retire or approve a trade. Don't disrupt this season...ahem like you did with the Perk trade.

Let them go down fighting as Celtics. Who knows they may pull off another Finals appearance.

We now have a team and not Rondo pounding out 15 seconds of the shot clock. The opposing team doesn't know who is bringing the ball up court or who too double. This is basketball, let's enjoy it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Ainge...wait until the offseason

Let this team finish out the season and send PP and KG off the right way. They both bleed green and it will go over better when emotions aren't as high.

I think your guess is right on...nothing will happen with the two this season. My big guess is, Ainge will give the celtics a center...watch!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

I think your guess is right on...nothing will happen with the two this season. My big guess is, Ainge will give the celtics a center...watch!

That's what I want. If we made a run in the playoffs Pierce and Garnett will have similar value to teams next season as they do now. Any big contender would know they are not going to play over twenty five minutes a game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the offseason try to work a trade for PP. This may force KG to make a decision on whether to retire or approve a trade. Don't disrupt this season...ahem like you did with the Perk trade.

Let them go down fighting as Celtics. Who knows they may pull off another Finals appearance.

We now have a team and not Rondo pounding out 15 seconds of the shot clock. The opposing team doesn't know who is bringing the ball up court or who too double. This is basketball, let's enjoy it.

[/QUOTE

Ainge is creating a bad feel amongst this Team. There is no reason for Pierce and Garnett to have to deal with this threat of a Trade. I was not unhappy to see Ray Allen leave but this is the kind of stuff that helped make his decision to leave much easier. I also believe this will be another major reason that no high profile Free Agents will sign here. P2 and KG have given their all to this Organization and deserve much better treatment from Ainge by putting all Trade rumors to bed for these two Celtic Greats. Neither will net us a future star or a high Draft Pick. Trade Ainge and bring Larry back!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"I was not unhappy to see Ray Allen leave but this is the kind of stuff that helped make his decision to leave much easier"

Doc & Ainge has no choice except retained Rondo and let Allen go. There's a blood bath between the two.

Oh, it makes sense for the celtics to get a big that can control the board....so Miami can't run and gun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

HELL YEAH!!!