All over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

All over

Shaq with a torn achillies?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: All over

Are you sure?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Hold off it is a calf strain according to Greg Dickerson.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

It's a muscle strain thank goodness. It's a HUGE gamble counting on Shaq to be effective in the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Yes it is but Shaq will know what he is dealing with.  Who knows but it is not as bad as we expected.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

its a calf strain, same thing that happened to Garnett earlier in the year.  Shaq will lace them up yet again,  but I blame Doc for keeping him in past the 1st quarter. He came in with almost 5 min. left and said he would only play him 5 min,. at a time...Shaq should have been back on the bench, IMO....but oh well, we will be ok

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

more panic attack fromk boston dot com
    you guys need a script for xanax

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

create a thread first, think later I guess?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

I know most of you think this calf strain is good news and all, but the fact is, no one relies on physical exam for a definitive diagnosis nowadays... the final word will be an MRI which I'm sure he will have tomorrow, and I expect the news to be the worst case scenario.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Who cares what you think?  The worst case scenario is in the card the Celtic are going to win their 18th title this year.  See you in two months go away now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaaybird. Show jaaybird's posts

In Response to Re: All over:
    [QUOTE]Who cares what you think?  The worst case scenario is in the card the Celtic are going to win their 18th title this year.  See you in two months go away now.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!  I have heard enough from these doubters. Shaq or no Shaq we are winning 18 this year!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IanthePD. Show IanthePD's posts

We have the need for sheed

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All over : SHEED IS NOT WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR, FANS.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  Danny probably should have signed Rasheed when he had a few roster spots available.  It would have given Sheed time to get back into basketball shape and as an insurance policy if we have any more injuries to our big men during the playoffs. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All over : I agree with you.  Danny probably should have signed Rasheed when he had a few roster spots available.  It would have given Sheed time to get back into basketball shape and as an insurance policy if we have any more injuries to our big men during the playoffs. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

There is also the matter, of whether Sheed actually wants to play. He did choose to retire. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]As someone who has had the same injury,the reaction said it all.The stop ,pause like you stepped on something and heard a pop................hate to see this for both the C's and Shaq.......
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]
    could there be a correlation between your sentiments here and your stabbed, bloodied stuffed animal avatar?