Allstars in NY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

Allstars in NY

Not big into Allstars but New York is making quite a push.  Between emails and on local radio to vote twice a day is crazy.  One was all about Amare....  Guess they are desperate for an Allstar?  Think they have a website devoted to it...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Re: Allstars in NY

It has been a while since they have had one. NY has a big audience and could matter this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

In Response to Re: Allstars in NY:
    [QUOTE]It has been a while since they have had one. NY has a big audience and could matter this year.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]

Yes I guess your right!!!  Just seems like a lot of effort to get your star a starting nod.  I has been pretty bad being a Knick fan lately. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Allstars in NY:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Allstars in NY : Yes I guess your right!!!  Just seems like a lot of effort to get your star a starting nod.  I has been pretty bad being a Knick fan lately. 
    Posted by jerseycfan[/QUOTE]

How about Yao Ming getting almost a million votes.... simply because of who he is to the Chinese....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

I like the players and coaches voting and throw in a couple writers.  If KG is the most valued Celtic he should start for the East.