Andrew Bynum Rips Laker Fans

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Re: Andrew Bynum Rips Laker Fans

Cleveland's got a lot of LA there. They got the Lakers Coach, The Lakers Center and the Lakers backup PF.

Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I say Cleveland sweeps the Lakers this year....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Bynum won 2 championships with the Lakers and he says something like that.

HAHAHA

without bynum c's couldve won 2010 finals

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

and maybe howard couldve won his first championship last 09 without bynum and 3 rings only for kome hahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Bynum won 2 championships with the Lakers and he says something like that.

HAHAHA

without bynum c's couldve won 2010 finals

Agree.   It definitely could have changed the outcome of the series. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Bynum just makes me more angry than almost any other player.

And with those comments Bynum shows he's matured a great deal in last 12 months. 

The guy has all the talent in the world yet doesn't have the mental capacity or desire to take his talent to a dominating level.

It also shows the lack of true star centres in the NBA. Especially when he's considered to be one of the best of the current crop. Shaq, Mourning, Hakeem. Ewing, Kareem etc would have made him look the fool. 

He burned his bridges with me when he went to the Football World Cup instead of having surgery on his knee and getting ready for the season.

I'm sorry but Basketball is his job. It is his JOB to be fit and healthy in time for the season start. Not taking extra time off to go to the World Cup. If I was the GM I'd have wanted to terminate his contract and deregister him with the league for 24 months. Then he could have watched all the football he liked.

Will probably end up broke in another 10 years and out of the league.

Good luck to Cleveland, he's your problem now. I'm sure Sixers Management think the world of the guy as well.

A joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

What he did to the Sixers was lousy and he never carried himself well in LA either. It's a shame, his additude is what caused the LAkers to do the Howard trade so really they shouldn't blame Howard they should blame Bynum.