Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...

In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : Hey Sybil, you may be going by a different name but we all know that you, rico, and thelakersavenger are all one and the same! You are such an idiot!!
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]
    There are just as many Celtic fans pulling the Sybil routine, Tex. Just look around a little.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : But we cant claim Pat titles because they weren't here in Boston when they won. As much as I want to say they won twice, it just wasn't in our town. Our Bruins haven't anything yet but lets hope for tonight. go bruins. go celtics.
    Posted by AvengingCelticFan[/QUOTE]

So Magic shouldn't really have his statue out in front of Staples, right?  I mean ALL his titles were won in Inglewood.  Gee, that's too bad they messed up on that statue, no wonder they haven't given one to Kareem yet!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

You may be right, Flobus. I guess what makes this lakersavenger character stand out is that he is attacking the Celtics on a Celtics board using the exact same syntax in his writing for each of his personalities! I think that he/she needs a different hobby that doesn't make him/her look so pathetic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

loser.laker.trolls.ignore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rampageimt23. Show rampageimt23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : So you acknowledge that the Lakers 31 finals appearances make the Lakers much more relevant than the Celtics 21 appearances.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

No that would mean that the Lakers made it to the Finals 31 times and only won 16....that would mean their record is 16-15 in NBA Finals.  That would make the Celtics 17-4 in NBA Finals.  So by my calculation the Lakers have a winning percentage of .516 in NBA Finals and the Celtics have a winning percentage of roughly .809.  Hmmm....so that means the Lakers have choked a hell of alot more on the big stage than the Celtics.  Approximately 11 more times if my math is correct.  So what was it that you saying about choking in the NBA Finals again??

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

LOL Your Lakers looked like the 'Nucks this past playoffs with how soft they are. And your last two titles only came from a move that showed just how fixed the league is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : No that would mean that the Lakers made it to the Finals 31 times and only won 16....that would mean their record is 16-15 in NBA Finals.  That would make the Celtics 17-4 in NBA Finals.  So by my calculation the Lakers have a winning percentage of .516 in NBA Finals and the Celtics have a winning percentage of roughly .809.  Hmmm....so that means the Lakers have choked a hell of alot more on the big stage than the Celtics.  Approximately 11 more times if my math is correct.  So what was it that you saying about choking in the NBA Finals again??
    Posted by rampageimt23[/QUOTE]
    No, because the Celtics are 17-47 because you count the years the years they never made it to the finals as losses, matter of fact they are worse than losses. The Celtics were good enough to make to the finals 21 times. The Lakers were good enough to make it there many more times than the Cs, 31 times. So the Lakers are actually 31-34 and the Celts are 21-43. Pretty simple actually. The one thing you can deduce from this is that when the Celtics are bad, they are very bad, which is the majority of the time as you can easily see with the math. The Lakers on the other hand are extremely good the majority of the time and are always near the top. That's why why the cs went a quarter century as total losers and the Lakers are either champs or ready to challenge almost all the time. Any self-respecting fan would clearly prefer to be a Laker fan than a Boston fan, if you want to perpetually be on top or near the top. I predict that within 2-3 years the only thing the cs fans will have left is their past, and will always talk about head to head even though you never give the Lakers a chance to turn the tables because you are rarely in the finals anymore, and when you do go against the Lakers in modern times, you lose, like 3 of the last 4.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

I would be laying low this summer if I was a Laker fan. Talk about unraveling and losing your composure.  I haven't seen a team (in any sport) collapse and implode that bad in a quite a while.  Biggest NBA playoff disgrace since the Pistons walked off the court against the Bulls without shaking hands 20 years ago.   

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

[QUOTE]I would be laying low this summer if I was a Laker fan. Talk about unraveling and losing your composure.  I haven't seen a team (in any sport) collapse and implode that bad in a quite a while.  Biggest NBA playoff disgrace since the Pistons walked off the court against the Bulls without shaking hands 20 years ago.   
    Posted by spewey[/QUOTE]

I guess you didn't watch last years finals with the celts in a commanding position to take it all and ya blew it. You shoulda beat us. Then this year you pretty much are the best team in February with home court throughout and ya blew that, trade Perk for pocket change and go down in flames to the queen, of all people. Now those are 2 implosions for the ages. The cs should have 19 titles but you will be forever stuck on 17. Ya got manhandled by a rapist and b*t*h slapped by an ugly queen. Nothing more humiliating than that. Nuff said.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : Celtics blew a 13-point lead, it's a collapse, whether you like it or not. No more argument.Posted by MajicMVP[/QUOTE]
    Collapse ? Blew a 13 point lead. How about a Tainted Tinsletown crowned Champion blowing a respectable shooting performance with 32% and it's star who walks on water, Kobe, shooting 6-24 or 25%. It was because of this we were ahead by 13pts but then the COLLAPSE and     BLOWING of any decency/fairness by the referees awarded the Lakers 20 foul shots to 6 or +14 in the 4th qtr. enabling them to win by 4 pts. We wouldn't have had the 13pt lead as the total free throws for the game were 37-17 or + 20 but the Lakers shot another pretty miserable foul shooting % of 68% while we, unfortunately for the whole game only had 17...again, the Lakers had 20 just in the 4th qtr...and we got 15 or 88%.

A COLLAPSE is what the Lakers did losing 0-4 to the MAVs & having home court advantage & 3 Big men allstars, Gasol, Bynum & Odom to only Dirk & also Kobe, the Avatar star, with numerous awards, and on paper no one on Dallas team as good. 

Amen !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away...:
    [QUOTE]One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat. MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA! TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED

Look like NOSTRADUMBUS!!! was wrong!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Next up Red Sox

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE] If the Bruins were to win tonight, that would mean the Pats, Sox, Celtic's, and Bruins would have all won championships from 2005 to 2011!!  Try finding another city that has won all four major titles in a six year span!!!  Now all we need is for the Bruins to win!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

They mentioned this on ESPN.  Now that it finally happened it is really awesome for the city of Boston.  What a great day to be a fan of Boston sports.  I don't believe that another city has ever won championships in all of the four major sports in less than a decade. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Another Boston game 7 collapse just hours away... : Look like NOSTRADUMBUS!!! was wrong!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I think that "Nostradumbass" is more fitting for Lakersavenger!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pingkian. Show Pingkian's posts

Congratulations to the Boston Bruins!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!!!  I thought a little Al Michaels would be Appropriate!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I expect a full retraction tomorrow from lakersavenger............won't get it, but I expect it!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

where is the loser who started this stupid idea? oh yea Bruins won so he left. exactly why u should ignore him.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from larry1717. Show larry1717's posts

[QUOTE]One of my great joys in life is seeing Boston get tantalyzingly close to a title of any kind and see it wither away at the last moment. Tonight I will be enjoying my Scotch as I celebrate another Boston game 7 finals loss 2 years in a row. Hey, after tonight, you call all say you got back-to-backs. We can call it a rebeat. MUHOOHAHAHAHAHA! TONIGHT YOU GONNA GET CANUCKED

What a complete know Nothing you are!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

lakersavenger is such a tool

Boston has 7 titles in under 10 years

My Huskies also have 3 (mens) NCAA championships in 12 years

His town has the 5 Laker titles since '00 and 'I guess" the Angel's in '02 to chest pump about

hahaha

BOSTON and NEW ENGLAND RULE SPORTS

Red Sox and Patriots are on deck baby

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Thanks VERY much for jinxing my Canucks with your hate dude.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Did the bottle of Scotch got stuck in the mouth of the fake avenger?Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

In terms of interest, winning a title in hockey is about a notch below winning the WNBA title. Only women care in the second case and only redndecks care in the first. Nobody watches. Heck, even soccor is watched more in the U.S. It's pretty a dead sport.