another celtics championship just around the corner,but must boost their interior offense and interior defense to get banner # 18!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

With Wilcox (hopefully), Sully and Darko, we should improve on the boards.. A few more defensive boards and a few offensive ones..what a rarity...

Im more concerned about our defense.. KG cant handle 1 on1 but thats not too bad.. But watching these 3 preseason games I cringe with the looks in the paint opponents are getting. Pick n rolling us to death....slicing thru the lane. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

With Wilcox (hopefully), Sully and Darko, we should improve on the boards.. A few more defensive boards and a few offensive ones..what a rarity...

Im more concerned about our defense.. KG cant handle 1 on1 but thats not too bad.. But watching these 3 preseason games I cringe with the looks in the paint opponents are getting. Pick n rolling us to death....slicing thru the lane. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

yeah,as much as i would like to keep kg at the 5 i dont know if its going to work especially against the better centers in the league eventually we may have to start someone with a bigger body.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i agree but can we afford a player like that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I said I would never discuss hoops with you again, clown.  Making fun of you is too easy, and I could never give that up.  Your low BB IQ comes through in every post.  And I haven't discussed hoops with you, have I?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I said I would never discuss hoops with you again, clown.  Making fun of you is too easy, and I could never give that up.  Your low BB IQ comes through in every post.  And I haven't discussed hoops with you, have I?

[/QUOTE]

Insults are used when losing an argument as everyone knows. You, my friend sure lose a lot of arguments.

:D

Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

Gee, you said the same thing to snake.  And I only hurl insults to those who insult me first - which means - right back at ya, you jerk!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Insults are used when losing an argument as everyone knows. You, my friend sure lose a lot of arguments.

Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

Gee, you said the same thing to snake.  And I only hurl insults to those who insult me first - which means - right back at ya, you jerk!!

[/QUOTE]

Please show me where I have ever insulted you? Asking if "Steve Nash is a Knick yet" is not an insult. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

No, but since I never said he would be a Knick, it's a lie.  And, I can't show you the posts where you insulted me (or my job), because for some reason, they were deleted!!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please show me where I have ever insulted you? Asking if "Steve Nash is a Knick yet" is not an insult. Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

No, but since I never said he would be a Knick, it's a lie.  And, I can't show you the posts where you insulted me (or my job), because for some reason, they were deleted!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I have never insulted you or your job. I admire people in the teaching profession and I commend you for that. Being that you are so easily aggravated and you take many things the wrong way, you should probably not give out so much information about your personal life. Just a thought good buddy.

[/QUOTE]

I never gave it to YOU, so you have no business using it in a hostile manner.  And CLEARLY you are lying (again) about insulting me.

You are a liar - please leave me alone now!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have a great day!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have never insulted you or your job. I admire people in the teaching profession and I commend you for that. Being that you are so easily aggravated and you take many things the wrong way, you should probably not give out so much information about your personal life. Just a thought good buddy.

[/QUOTE]

I never gave it to YOU, so you have no business using it in a hostile manner.  And CLEARLY you are lying (again) about insulting me.

You are a liar - please leave me alone now!

[/QUOTE]

Another insult just means another losing argument.  I will leave you alone now. Thanks for playing!

[/QUOTE]

9:21 AM PST........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Celtics are already averaging 47 rebounds per game in preseason.

Looks like the "alien" doesn't know.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

[/QUOTE]

Yes they are vs the likes of Fenerbahce Ulker. We have a few more weeks to see how they rebound in regular season games and how high they will rank from 30 that they were last season. If I am not mistaken I don't think Danny did too much to get the Celtics to rebound better. You can not depend on a 20 some thing pick to make the Celtics better in rebounding. We'll see.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

You are mistaken.  We signed Garnett, Bass, Green, Wilcox and Collins.  We drafted Sullinger and Melo.  The two new guards we have are quicker than Ray Allen, and will get to more loose balls.  Danny did a great job this off-season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

You are mistaken.  We signed Garnett, Bass, Green, Wilcox and Collins.  We drafted Sullinger and Melo.  The two new guards we have are quicker than Ray Allen, and will get to more loose balls.  Danny did a great job this off-season.