Another Combo Guard?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: Another Combo Guard?

i want Jeremy Tyler more then reggie home town boy. hopefully he doesnt take same root as the last reggie we drafted from a local college. i still remember where i was when i heard that awful news.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Another Combo Guard?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Combo Guard? : bet you that if the C's dont get their hands on a big, they will go for Jackson. I personally wouldnt mind, the guy can play but I rather see them getting a center
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Agreed ... The Nets also have interest in Jackson at #27

JJ Johnson would be a good fit as a big on defense for the C's

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE] I am sick of over the hill veterans. How did that work out last year?
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Me too!! i 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]You just saw the word "bet" and you immediately turned into a chicken and AGREED with him. Just like rame said, you are such a coward! Re: Another Combo Guard? posted at 6/23/2011 1:55 PM EDT www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb " /> Mployee8 Posts: 1922 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 6/23/2011 In Response to  Re: Another Combo Guard? : In Response to Re: Another Combo Guard? : bet you that if the C's dont get their hands on a big, they will go for Jackson. I personally wouldnt mind, the guy can play but I rather see them getting a center Posted by cabutan Agreed ... The Nets also have interest in Jackson at #27  JJ Johnson would be a good fit as a big on defense for the C's HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

"you don't see me (fiercest34) attacking fellow users" .... Liar!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Combo Guard? : Didn't you say you would stop posting until October 2011 if you lost in our bet? So why are still here posting?  LIAR!

You are the WEAKEST!

Is that all there is in your life ... as soon as you log on here all you do is check your enemies list and attack every comment made since you've been gone on latrine duty. SOOOOOO LAME!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Combo Guard? : A local bookie here offered if we bet 10k on the Mavs we would win 14.5k. If we bet on the Heat we would only win 5k. I bet on the Mavs so I won and got paid. That's how a bet works. I don't log on here to check my enemies list. I'm just collecting what you owe me. Simple as that.
    You Just log here to look at men profiles.
    Just saying...