Another LA Shootout: Remains Confirmed As Lakers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Another LA Shootout: Remains Confirmed As Lakers

as long as the lakers try to shoot more treys then foul shots they will lose.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

It is what it is.

Horrible title for your thread

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Mr FUNGUS --- BUSTED!           POOR GUY HE POSTED MULTIPLE THREADS ON HIS OWN THREAD TRYING TO TRICK US & changed his name. While everyone working, he's arguing B~VLLS!T 24/7.

sO, WHAT IS YOUR NEXT HANDLE?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

LAKERS get their hair cut by the CLIPPERS before the ALL STAR BREAK!!!

LOL!!!!

dipping further below .500!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I estimate the "magic" number to be 10...if HOU continues the pace they are on, they will win 43.2 games, so let's call it 43 (the under).  That means they will be 43-39.  So, if the 8th seed will be 43-39......and the lakers have 29 losses today........that means 10 more losses and they will have to exercise their lottery pick....oh, wait!!!

Get well soon, Dr. Buss, your son is wrecking your legacy!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I estimate the "magic" number to be 10...if HOU continues the pace they are on, they will win 43.2 games, so let's call it 43 (the under).  That means they will be 43-39.  So, if the 8th seed will be 43-39......and the lakers have 29 losses today........that means 10 more losses and they will have to exercise their lottery pick....oh, wait!!!

Get well soon, Dr. Buss, your son is wrecking your legacy!!!

yeah they will probably have to go 18 and 10 or 19 and 9 to even have a shot.  Also don't forget Dallas has the same amount of losses right now.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You did call that.

I thought they would be like last year. 54 wins or so and out in the second round. I never thought they would be this bad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yes, Fierce has used the word "crappy" do describe the lakers.  I knew what you meant, many took it literally.  They are tough to watch, almost painful if you are a lakers fan.  They have no heart, no coach and no bench - "crappy" is not the word I'd use, but I do get the meaning!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I think it's official, the Lakers are a CRAPPY TEAM!

This is what you said in October and it came to be.  No trolls to celebrate with I wonder why.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Do you think there's any chance Dwight disqualifies himself for a MAX $$ contract because of his recent 2 year history of destruction?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

The laker trolls are by far the worst over any other team trolls in this forum, even going as low as making fun of Jeff Green's heart surgery, and other Celtic injuries, and how karma is against the Celtics.

Now that Karma is in full circle, they got what they deserve, not just this year but quite possibly in the next few years. Looks like it will be a very long European trip for them now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Do you think there's any chance Dwight disqualifies himself for a MAX $$ contract because of his recent 2 year history of destruction?

Mark Cuban is so desperate. He's going to give Dwight the max if given the opportunity.

You may be right.  I definitely could see Dwight Howard ending up playing for Dallas next season.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

What is truly sad is that Andrew Bynum will get a max deal from someone as well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I am first a Boston teams fan as I spent my first 21 years in Maine before USMC called me away---roots run deep---but also a local team fan living in SF the past 45 years.

SF teams almost have the same intense rivalry with LA teams that Boston does with NY but definitely not quite. Love to go to Warrior-Laker, Giant-Dodgers games and hear & see signs  "Beat LA, Beat LA" similar to in Boston. I don't even like the city of LA, a big sprawling smog infested metropolis.

But, I have to admit I do like the LA Clippers and not because they are better than the hated long time rival Lakers but I guess I still associate them with being from San Diego, a nice quaint Seaport walking around town like Boston. Maybe it's because they've mostly always been an underdog and still haven't won a title & it'll be tough this year too with OKC, Denver & San Antonio & then the Heat---if we don't knock them out, of course(California Dreaming perhaps !!!).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

It is what it is.

You still posted on this horrible thread.

Due to recent events in Los Angeles area i think the title of your thread is in poor taste. and i am not refering to the Lakers losing last night

But then thats what you are known for

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It is what it is.

Due to recent events in Los Angeles area i think the title of your thread is in poor taste. and i am not refering to the Lakers losing last night

But, of course, it's okay to make fun of Danny Ainge having a heart attack, Reggie Lewis and Len Bias dying, and Green's heart condition, though, right?????????????????

If you come here and are a jerk, you get it right back - surprised you haven't figured that out by now!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"Due to recent events in Los Angeles area i think the title of your thread is in poor taste. and i am not refering to the Lakers losing last night

But then thats what you are known for"

That's what you expect from A FUNGUS FIERCE - insensitive tasteless FUNGI. He said the same thing to me on the TSUNAMI.

He got caught changing his name - ashamed being here 24/7. it's 5pm and still going. He started 7 am.

You should tell Dottie to chop this thread... taste ZHYTE.

BUSTED! BUSTED! BUSTED!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

It is what it is.

But, of course, it's okay to make fun of Danny Ainge having a heart attack, Reggie Lewis and Len Bias dying, and Green's heart condition, though, right?????????????????

If you come here and are a jerk, you get it right back - surprised you haven't figured that out by now!!!

I have never made any remarks about the Celtics injuries and the deaths of players..  and i think those that do are pretty low class

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

SFB fan.....you mentioned the Clippers as having roots in San Diego....I like them as well and would love to see them win a title (if the Celts can't) and take over the city of Los Angeles...my reason is that I grew up in Rochester, NY and made the short drive to watch them play as the expansion Buffalo Braves....they were an exciting team back then (McAdoo, Elmore Smith, Randy Smith, and Ernie D)....they gave the Celtics all they could handle....good to see the team flourishing as the Lakers fade into the sunset....their future is very bright..!