Another Overrated Poseur Is Found Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

Re: Another Overrated Poseur Is Found Out

In response to BirdandCowens' comment:
    [QUOTE]

For those thinking Rondo can't shoot, but Bradley is "beasting it":

Bradley is shooting  44.9% from the field this year........85th in the league!

And "the poser"  Kevin Love  is shooting  44.3%  this year, including 9 for 26 (34.6%) last night.

[/QUOTE]

yeah rubio is an airhead. rondo has so much more IQ next to that dude. Good point about Bradley. I'd never count him as a great shooter. Ah Kevin Love. Well looks like I'm in a minority of one here but mark my words this man is a con, a cod and a flash in the pan. He's getting found out in the clutch. But I might be wrong :) I was right about Mark Blount though many moons ago! :) (if only I had it in writing- smh)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

In response to johconn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BirdandCowens' comment:
    [QUOTE]

For those thinking Rondo can't shoot, but Bradley is "beasting it":

Bradley is shooting  44.9% from the field this year........85th in the league!

And "the poser"  Kevin Love  is shooting  44.3%  this year, including 9 for 26 (34.6%) last night.

[/QUOTE]

yeah rubio is an airhead. rondo has so much more IQ next to that dude. Good point about Bradley. I'd never count him as a great shooter. Ah Kevin Love. Well looks like I'm in a minority of one here but mark my words this man is a con, a cod and a flash in the pan. He's getting found out in the clutch. But I might be wrong :) I was right about Mark Blount though many moons ago! :) (if only I had it in writing- smh)

[/QUOTE]

I like Rubio..........I didn't mention him at all...............agree on Blount - what a stiff

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I thought you were talking about a poster poseur

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Hes Mchale or Parish, not Bird.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

Kevin Love is a disgrace. His performance tonight against the Celtics was a display of showboating and poor decision-making. His defense was torn up when his team needed him the most. Sully turned him inside out. Terrible shooting. This man would be doing pine on a half-way good team. He's found out on a regular basis but 'official' NBA love this man. His ridiculous roulette 3-point shooting is so self-serving it makes me sick. SI compared him to Kareem. I'm not Lakers' fan but my God...Kareem and Love in the same sentence is an NBA mortal sin. 

'Official' NBA will try to tell you through their mouthpiece- SI- that he's the real deal. He's NOT a great player. At best a good player who can sometimes do great things. Sometimes.

[/QUOTE]

What a bone head!  Seriously do you know anything about bball?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

[QUOTE]

Kevin Love is a disgrace. His performance tonight against the Celtics was a display of showboating and poor decision-making. His defense was torn up when his team needed him the most. Sully turned him inside out. Terrible shooting. This man would be doing pine on a half-way good team. He's found out on a regular basis but 'official' NBA love this man. His ridiculous roulette 3-point shooting is so self-serving it makes me sick. SI compared him to Kareem. I'm not Lakers' fan but my God...Kareem and Love in the same sentence is an NBA mortal sin. 

'Official' NBA will try to tell you through their mouthpiece- SI- that he's the real deal. He's NOT a great player. At best a good player who can sometimes do great things. Sometimes.

What a bone head!  Seriously do you know anything about bball?

[/QUOTE]

Who knows. Some days I do. Some days I don't. I know it's showbiz baby!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Love was truly outstanding in the Olympics playing on a team of stars.  He did the dirty work of keeping balls alive on offense and was always in the middle of the action. With Minnesota, he's a one-man band, so he has to do more, often too much, for the team to win. Sure he shot 3s, but from whom else do they expect to get consistent offense?  He's the team's focus, so the offense flows through him.  Every player has nights that are atypical of their norm. I'd also take him for the Celtics without hesitation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Dec 18 vs the team with the best record in the West, the "poser" had 29 pts, 15 rebs and 9 assists!

Yeah, he's found out!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]

and he's a big ol' flopper. 

[/QUOTE]

Did he steal your GF? Or BF?