Another prediction - feel free to rip it up!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Another prediction - feel free to rip it up!!

Michael Jordan will suit up  and play for the Bobcats this year!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Another prediction - feel free to rip it up!!

if i could get my hands on it..i would start ripping...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Michael Jordan will suit up  and play for the Bobcats this year!

That would be awesome! Question, can an owner suit up and play for his team? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

I’ve heard for a few weeks now that Boston is salivating over Atlanta forward Josh Smith and would be receptive to unloading Brandon Bass and Jeff Green to obtain him.

hows about ripping this....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

I’ve heard for a few weeks now that Boston is salivating over Atlanta forward Josh Smith and would be receptive to unloading Brandon Bass and Jeff Green to obtain him.

How about starting your own thread on it?  This one is about MJ coming back.....obviously you don't think that will happen, which is fine:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8953510/michael-kidd-gilchrist-19-charlotte-bobcats-says-lost-michael-jordan-49-one-one-game

I stand by my prediction!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

How about starting your own thread on it?  This one is about MJ coming back.....obviously you don't think that will happen, which is fine:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8953510/michael-kidd-gilchrist-19-charlotte-bobcats-says-lost-michael-jordan-49-one-one-game

well sooorrrry...if you think jordan is going to play...then i don't know what to say to you..but maybe wake up?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

well sooorrrry...if you think jordan is going to play...then i don't know what to say to you..but maybe wake up?

Ok- so that is one in the negative column - as for yours:

A. Sherrod Blakely says:"Celtics not all that interested in trading two player (Green and Bass) for one (Josh Smith).  Not enough bodies as it is now."

Hoopshype - no link!

So, to review - you are more than welcome to start your own thread, and you think MJ will NOT suit up and play this year?  OK, got it!!!

Thanks for your "insight."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

hey... it's all good....and i like reading your stuff..just not this one...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Give me a good reason why Jordan should come back and play for the Bobcats?  Ticket sales?  Even for that reason, would it work?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

Give me a good reason why Jordan should come back and play for the Bobcats?  Ticket sales?  Even for that reason, would it work?

EGO!!!!

And I think if he's the owner, he can do what he wants.  And, yes, I'm sure ticket prices would go up.

Even if it's just for one game - he said at the HOF ceremony - "Don't laugh, I can still play" (or something close to that)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

During Michael Jordan's Hall of Fame speech, he hinted that he might make a comeback at 50 years old:

"One day you might look up and see me playing the game at 50," Jordan said near the end of his speech, which drew laughter from the crowd in Springfield. "Oh, don't laugh. Never say never. Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion." about an hour ago

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

If ego is the good reason, and that may be true for him but not a good reason in general sense of reality, and I would equate that to stupidity.  Jordan may think he can still play in his mind but he looked not that great and some may say terrible 10 years ago and probably 25 pounds ago when he retired.  I may not laugh, but definitely I would chuckle a bit and change the channel.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Well he said over the weekend he did NOT plan to come back - so another prediction bites the dust.....LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to scubber's comment:

If ego is the good reason, and that may be true for him but not a good reason in general sense of reality, and I would equate that to stupidity.  Jordan may think he can still play in his mind but he looked not that great and some may say terrible 10 years ago and probably 25 pounds ago when he retired.  I may not laugh, but definitely I would chuckle a bit and change the channel.

Who really cares if Michael Jordan an owner of the worst franchise in the league, takes to figurative carnival barking and plays? His franchise is a joke.