Another triple double for Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

Another triple double for Rondo

Rondo the best c's pg in the last 20 years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Another triple duble for Rondo

After dominating Brandon Jennings, Deron Williams and Jeremy Lin can we trade this guy for Mike Bibby before it's too late? Please. I'm sick of the triple doubles enough already! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Another triple duble for Rondo

In Response to Re: Another triple duble for Rondo:
    [QUOTE]After dominating Brandon Jennings, Deron Williams and Jeremy Lin can we trade this guy for Mike Bibby before it's too late? Please. I'm sick of the triple doubles enough already! 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

I cant take it anymore either.  Obviously Avery Bradley would have scored 28 points with 19 rebounds and 29 assists.

I mean rondo missed a few layups.  I say lets bring Nate Robinson back.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Another triple double for Rondo

Trade Rondo now, while his trade value is up!

He'll lose his effectiveness once the HOF's are gone ... LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

I like Lin feel bad 4 him today. Totally abused/raped by Rondo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

Hes in the top ten best players in the league. They will make a great run. Hes just unbelievable. Triple double after triple double. You CANNOT trade Rondo. He is the Celtics NOW and the FUTURE. No point guard better to build a team around. Would be the stupidest move to ever trade him!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Another triple double for Rondo:
    [QUOTE]Hes in the top ten best players in the league. They will make a great run. Hes just unbelievable. Triple double after triple double. You CANNOT trade Rondo. He is the Celtics NOW and the FUTURE. No point guard better to build a team around. Would be the stupidest move to ever trade him!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by abe711[/QUOTE]

Abe ... all these anti-Rondo posts are "tongue-in-cheek" making fun of the haters ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]I like Lin feel bad 4 him today. Totally abused/raped by Rondo.
    Posted by jonrob777[/QUOTE]

He wasn't that bad 5 assists and 6 turnovers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

time for people to give him the respect he deserves. if we blow up the team you KEEP #9. build around him, hes a stud.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

All-Star Rajon Rondo, the fox, snorted derisively.

"If I played well we would have won by 20. But we'll take it."

As an All-Star he knows that there are other fish to fry... more work to be done. He will fry them. He will do the work. Anyone can make a layup. Soon he will. And do you know why?

Because Rajon Rondo is an All-Star.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

It was said this was Rondo's 4th Triple Double this year and I believe I heard only one other player has 1. I do not want to seem like an ingrate---he is truly a gifted athlete and it's a delight to watch his athletic skills but if PP does  not make the 3 to send us into overtime, how would we feel. Irrespective of Rondo's great play I guess you could call it "quid pro quo", (you get something but give something) yet he missed I don't know how many but it seemed like at least 5-8 drive to the basket balls off the glass & a couple of short jumpers too. OK, am I getting greedy with all else he did to say if he had made those, he would have had an "Avatar" performance  & we would have won by 10+ in reg time. With all of my comments, I'd still like not to trade him but we still need a Big Man, a Banger, like Wilcox, who can put in rebounds too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]It was said this was Rondo's 4th Triple Double this year and I believe I heard only one other player has 1. I do not want to seem like an ingrate---he is truly a gifted athlete and it's a delight to watch his athletic skills but if PP does  not make the 3 to send us into overtime, how would we feel. Irrespective of Rondo's great play I guess you could call it "quid pro quo", (you get something but give something) and if he missed I don't know how many but it seemed like at 5-8 drive to the basket balls off the glass & a couple of short jumpers too. OK, am I getting greedy with all else he did to say if he had made those, he would have an an "Avatar" performance  & we would have won by 10+ in reg time. With all of my comments, I'd still like not to trade him but we still need a Big Man, a Banger, like Wilcox, who can put in rebounds too.
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

What if Pietrus wouldn't have hoisted that 3 early in the shot clock with no one under the basket to rebound?  How about this.  What if Columbus would have actually made it to india instead of the western hemisphere? What if I was about 6 or 7 inches taller I could have played small forward in the NBA.  WHAT IF!!!!!  GEEZ!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]All-Star Rajon Rondo, the fox, snorted derisively. "If I played well we would have won by 20. But we'll take it." As an All-Star he knows that there are other fish to fry... more work to be done. He will fry them. He will do the work. Anyone can make a layup. Soon he will. And do you know why? Because Rajon Rondo is an All-Star.
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]

haha..ur too funny.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Rondo - Wilt - Oscar .....Nice company for a bricklayer!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo - Wilt - Oscar .....Nice company for a bricklayer!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

In those games Wilt and Oscar didn't contribute in the 4th quarter so they don't count.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Great game Rondo! Give credit where credit's due.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Give credit to the captain too,.without him there is no over time or rondo's triple double. I still think PP won that game,.in 4th he score 7 straight points and don't mention that dagger 3 that gave them second life!!!kudo's to Pierce!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Give credit to the captain too,.without him there is no over time or rondo's triple double. I still think PP won that game,.in 4th he score 7 straight points and don't mention that dagger 3 that gave them second life!!!kudo's to Pierce!!!
    Posted by datruthpp34[/QUOTE]

I think Pierce doesnt go for 34 points without Rondo.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo - Wilt - Oscar .....Nice company for a bricklayer!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

yeah,but he still is not in the top ten pt guards in the league..LOL
    According to 'Dudder and others, bizzaro...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Until he starts producing quadriple doubles, im not convinced either...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Give credit to the captain too,.without him there is no over time or rondo's triple double. I still think PP won that game,.in 4th he score 7 straight points and don't mention that dagger 3 that gave them second life!!!kudo's to Pierce!!!
    Posted by datruthpp34[/QUOTE]
    let`s not forget that Kg`s quick foul gave Celts the opportunity to tie it with a 3.Little things mean a lot--LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another triple double for Rondo : I think Pierce doesnt go for 34 points without Rondo.  
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]
    No, I think not,.PP can go 34 even without rondo,.he done it b4, U think rondo can get 20 assist if he is in bobcats??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

And do u guys think gerald wallace or rudy gay can do what PP just did today???

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gamble_34. Show Gamble_34's posts

I don't think anyones opinion here holds more water than the greatest point guard the celtics have had....look up what Bob Cousy said!  RONDO IS THE MAN!