Antoine in Maine.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Antoine in Maine.

Going to see Antoine play against the Maine Red Claws tonight.  It should be interesting.  I wonder if he has any gas in the tank at all.  He is still just 34. Sad the man has to do this to make a dollar after all the money he made.

Speaking of the Red Claws it would be nice if The Celtics could get healthy so I could watch Luke and Bradley play a bit...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Antoine in Maine.

In Response to Antoine in Maine.:
    [QUOTE]Going to see Antoine play against the Maine Red Claws tonight.  It should be interesting.  I wonder if he has any gas in the tank at all.  He is still just 34. Sad the man has to do this to make a dollar after all the money he made. Speaking of the Red Claws it would be nice if The Celtics could get healthy so I could watch Luke and Bradley play a bit...
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

Keep us posted. Never a dull moment with AW.

Will his slow shimmy be at mid-season form?

Curious minds want to know.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

He looked like Antoine.  

25 points 9 boards.  A little overweight.  Did great inside but still jacked up 6 three's of which he hit 2.  He could help someone.  But he could hurt someone too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

thought when you said he was in maine he was hibernating for the winter due to all that fat he has stored.. or looking for a place to hide from the bookies..  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Antoine in Maine.:
    [QUOTE]He looked like Antoine.   25 points 9 boards.  A little overweight.  Did great inside but still jacked up 6 three's of which he hit 2.  He could help someone.  But he could hurt someone too.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

Overweight??? That's a bad sign.

Rumor had it that he was in remarkable shape. Ripped!

Were the 3's within the flow of the game?

Did it hurt his team?

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Antoine in Maine. : Overweight??? That's a bad sign. Rumor had it that he was in remarkable shape. Ripped! Were the 3's within the flow of the game? Did it hurt his team? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Well he wasn't that overweight and looked reasonably in shape.  but not ripped.  The three's were within the flow but if he just stayed down low he would have scored 30.  He reverted to hanging out by the three point line in the second half. He was making the kids look silly.  Same old antoine moves.  Just a little slower.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

Antoine Walker's shot selection is poor, but he has the heart of a lion.  I bet soon he will be coming off the bench of an NBA team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

I'm going tomorrow night in springfield. can't wait.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Antoine Walker's shot selection is poor, but he has the heart of a lion.  I bet soon he will be coming off the bench of an NBA team.
    Posted by bilalkazmi[/QUOTE]

I agree that he might get another chance to play in the NBA again.  He is definitely young to be able to make a contribution to an NBA team.  I don't see any reason why a team wouldn't take a chance on him. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Nice story about AW's comeback  in the Herald. Check it out.

Pud

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/other_nba/view/20101217a_last_shot_for_antoine_walker_eyes_nba_in_d_league_stop/