Any chance Cs can get CHALMERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Any chance Cs can get CHALMERS

I have asked this in the past. But he really has fallen out of favor for the Heat. They love Cole. Any chance the Cs could obtain him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Any chance Cs can get CHALMERS

no takers on Chalmers sweetstakes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Could have gotten him on the first go around, but no...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

MAHIO CHAHMAHS !!!

No thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

After hammering the team in various ways you think we turn the corner with Chalmers? You're kidding right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

If the Celtics can sign him, why not? Celtics fans shouldn't let their dislike for the Miami Heat cloud their judgment in evaluating a player's talent and worth. Chalmer's antics are no different than KG's or Jason Terry's. He's probably even better at shooting guard than Avery Bradley is. Chalmers can create his own shots and score from outside. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I've always like Chalmers game and think Ainge blew it when he didn't draft him.

If they can get him for a reasonable price he'd be a great addition. I'd rather have him than Terry or Lee, no doubt about it.

Plus, it's always good to take away a good player from your main rival.

Chalmers is also legit at both guard positions.

No brainer, if the price is right, he'd be a great guy to add to the roster.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Why?  Chalmers looks better than he is because he is playing with LeBron and Wade.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Chalmers is signed through next season for 4 million.

I'd trade Lee or Terry for him. Or Crawford and Bass for Chalmers and Haslem. But I don't think the Heat are dealing with us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I'd rather have Battier next year to back up Green.  Don't think he's leaving, though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

I'd rather have Battier next year to back up Green.  Don't think he's leaving, though.

Yes, he's also signed through next season

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to edcap99's comment:

If the Celtics can sign him, why not? Celtics fans shouldn't let their dislike for the Miami Heat cloud their judgment in evaluating a player's talent and worth. Chalmer's antics are no different than KG's or Jason Terry's. He's probably even better at shooting guard than Avery Bradley is. Chalmers can create his own shots and score from outside. 

Agreed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Yes, he's also signed through next season

Then.................dare I say Matt Barnes?