Any official word on Erden's nose..broken?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Any official word on Erden's nose..broken?

That sure looked liked a martial arts like blow to me! Hope not..despite his shortcomings he really adds to the Celtic Game! Not a quitter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Any official word on Erden's nose..broken?

I just heard Doc on the Dan Patrick Show....nose is not broken....Doc also commented on limiting the overall minutes, letting Shaq sit out if necessary, and the fact that 2-3 weeks will be enough for JON to heal....he also said that Delonte at the point will make Nate a better shooter...and Delonte with the starters will also add more scoring....this team is getting better...since JON basically was needed to rebound and block shots I think Erden gives us all that and more....at a young age....nice pick Danny....you have an eye and a nose for late draft talent!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPrince77. Show DaPrince77's posts

In Response to Re: Any official word on Erden's nose..broken?:
    [QUOTE]I just heard Doc on the Dan Patrick Show....nose is not broken....Doc also commented on limiting the overall minutes, letting Shaq sit out if necessary, and the fact that 2-3 weeks will be enough for JON to heal....he also said that Delonte at the point will make Nate a better shooter...and Delonte with the starters will also add more scoring....this team is getting better...since JON basically was needed to rebound and block shots I think Erden gives us all that and more....at a young age....nice pick Danny....you have an eye and a nose for late draft talent!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

You are right on about Danny's eye for late draft talent ( Ryan Gomes, Leon Powe, Glen Davis, Erden, Harangody, etc,) It been amazing what he's done. Also having Delonte back, makes this team that much deeper, as long as they stay healthy, they have a good at raising #18!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any official word on Erden's nose..broken? : You are right on about Danny's eye for late draft talent ( Ryan Gomes, Leon Powe, Glen Davis, Erden, Harangody, etc,) It been amazing what he's done. Also having Delonte back, makes this team that much deeper, as long as they stay healthy, they have a good at raising #18!
    Posted by DaPrince77[/QUOTE]
    If I recall correctly, Seattle drafted Big Baby. Big Baby was than included as part of the Ray Allen trade with Seattle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I don't think so....I think we drafted him....I'll check on it.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

OK....Davis was drafted 27th by Seattle.....he was then traded to the Celts on draft night....I believe I read at the time that this was a pre-planned move so that Danny could acquire Baby......at least, that's how I remember it going down...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

cheap shot and totally uncalled for

and Semi played on

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]cheap shot and totally uncalled for and Semi played on
    Posted by dbeach48[/QUOTE]

That's a&b in any court room. I think suspension is in order!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

BIG BABY WAS DRAFTED #35th AND THEN TRADED TO CELTICS AS PART OF RAY ALLEN DEAL, HE WAS NOT DRAFTED #27th

DANNY TOLD SEATTLE TO DRAFT HIM AND THEN INCLUDE HIM IN THE RAY ALLEN DEAL

IT WAS THE BEST CELTIC TRADE IN HISTORY

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT THE BILL WALTON DEAL. THAT WAS COOL BUT IT WAS A ONE YEAR THING. THE SECOND YEAR WALTON WAS HERE, HE WAS NOT MUCH OF A CONTRIBUTER AT ALL.

RAY ALLEN HAS BEEN SPECTACULAR AS A CELTIC.

BIG BABY HAS LIVED UP TO THE EXPECTATIONS HE CREATED WITH HIS PLAYOFF PLAY. HE SHOULD BE OFFERED A 3YR DEAL WITH AN OPTION FOR A 4th YEAR. HE SOULD BE OFFERED AN OUT AFTER 2 SO THAT IF HE CONTINUES TO DEVELOP , HE CAN GET PAID LIKE AN ALL STAR. RIGHT NOW, HE HAS MADE IT TO THE BRUCE BOWEN LEVEL AND HE DESERVES A $6.5 M per YR DEAL.

I AM THRILLED TO SEE SULLY ERNA GETTING SO MUCH PLAYING TIME AS A ROOKIE. BEST #60 PICK IN THE LAST 10 YEARS ! DANNY DOES IT AGAIN

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHAREhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfY_ssNK5Dk&feature=related

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mokos. Show mokos's posts

[QUOTE]BIG BABY WAS DRAFTED #35th AND THEN TRADED TO CELTICS AS PART OF RAY ALLEN DEAL, HE WAS NOT DRAFTED #27th DANNY TOLD SEATTLE TO DRAFT HIM AND THEN INCLUDE HIM IN THE RAY ALLEN DEAL IT WAS THE BEST CELTIC TRADE IN HISTORY DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT THE BILL WALTON DEAL. THAT WAS COOL BUT IT WAS A ONE YEAR THING. THE SECOND YEAR WALTON WAS HERE, HE WAS NOT MUCH OF A CONTRIBUTER AT ALL. RAY ALLEN HAS BEEN SPECTACULAR AS A CELTIC.   BIG BABY HAS LIVED UP TO THE EXPECTATIONS HE CREATED WITH HIS PLAYOFF PLAY. HE SHOULD BE OFFERED A 3YR DEAL WITH AN OPTION FOR A 4th YEAR. HE SOULD BE OFFERED AN OUT AFTER 2 SO THAT IF HE CONTINUES TO DEVELOP , HE CAN GET PAID LIKE AN ALL STAR. RIGHT NOW, HE HAS MADE IT TO THE BRUCE BOWEN LEVEL AND HE DESERVES A $6.5 M per YR DEAL. I AM THRILLED TO SEE SULLY ERNA GETTING SO MUCH PLAYING TIME AS A ROOKIE. BEST #60 PICK IN THE LAST 10 YEARS ! DANNY DOES IT AGAIN   THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfY_ssNK5Dk&feature=related
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mokos. Show mokos's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any official word on Erden's nose..broken? :
    Posted by mokos[/QUOTE]

The best trade was #1(Joe Barry Carrol) and #13 for #3(McHale) and Robert Parish

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

That deal, along with the trade for the rights to draft Bill Russell were the foundations for greatness!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I stand corrected......Baby was drafted at #35.....my bad.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Stop crying it was a cheap shot....it's basketball! Things happen...the whining because a Celtic got hit in the nose is pretty pathetic. I have not read one quote where Erden is crying about it (and you guys are) and he's the one who suffered the blow. He did what all real ballers do....he stepped to the line and shot his free throw. Man up!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I STAND CORRECTED

MOKOS IS CORRECT , GETTING PARRISH AND McHALE WOULD HAVE TO BE #1

HOW DID I FORGET THAT ONE ? (BURP!)

EXCITED ABOUT TONIGHTS HOME GAME AGAINST OKC , EARLY HAPPY HOUR OUT HERE IN THE 602...........5PM TIPOFF !

9-2 NEVER FELT SO GOOD ! BEST OF LUCK TO MR GREG ODEN. TONIGHT , CELTICS FANS ALL OVER AMERICA GET TO WATCH RAY ALLEN AND BIG BABY BATTLE JEFF GREEN....WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF 

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

The nose isn't broken. The area of concern is Erden's bruised left shoulder. Doc admits that Erden is playing hurt but can't afford not to play him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

"Stop crying it was a cheap shot....it's basketball! Things happen...the whining because a Celtic got hit in the nose is pretty pathetic. I have not read one quote where Erden is crying about it (and you guys are) and he's the one who suffered the blow. He did what all real ballers do....he stepped to the line and shot his free throw. Man up! "

a whining troll "mans up"