Any trades out there by the deadline?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Any trades out there by the deadline?

I know it's early and we don't have all the pieces in place but all these tight games need to stop. Ainge will tinker with the team but I'm not sure what he'll do until he sees West and JON at full strength, since he already knows what Perk provides.

I'd like to see MoPete in Boston if possible. I think his 3-pt shooting on the 2nd unit would really help. Quis doesn't stretch the defense but having Nate and another 3 pt shooter would help and then you don't have to leave PP or RA on the floor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Any trades out there by the deadline?

I would like us to try to get Ryan Gomes back from the Clips.  They are going nowhere and might take Perk for him - or even JON, after all, they are the Clips!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

i would not give up jon for gomes. the games wont be as tight when the bench isnt injured or suspended. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Mo Pete will cost 6.6m, there's no way the Cs can afford that.

I like the idea of having a 3-headed monster at Center. Shaq, JO and Perk will undoubtedly wear out Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol in a 7-game series.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Trade JON and get back Sheed, it's still a 3 headed monster, but then we can add Gomes!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Any trades out there by the deadline?:
    [QUOTE]Trade JON and get back Sheed, it's still a 3 headed monster, but then we can add Gomes!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Ryan Gomes is more of a PF than a SF, he would be stuck behind Glen Davis in the rotation. And Gomes is a 4m per year player, up to 2013, no way will Ainge take on a contract like that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We have a very good team.  Von Wafer is our only chip and that is not much.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to Any trades out there by the deadline?:
    [QUOTE]I know it's early and we don't have all the pieces in place but all these tight games need to stop. Ainge will tinker with the team but I'm not sure what he'll do until he sees West and JON at full strength, since he already knows what Perk provides. I'd like to see MoPete in Boston if possible. I think his 3-pt shooting on the 2nd unit would really help. Quis doesn't stretch the defense but having Nate and another 3 pt shooter would help and then you don't have to leave PP or RA on the floor.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

dude...the good news is ....RAY ALLEN...will not be...

in any trade talk...this season.....

BEAT L. A. ...BEAT L. A. ...BEAT L. A. .......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

Game 7 of the NBA Finals: Boston had 5 players with 5 fouls. LA had only 1 player with foul trouble (Bryant). KG who normally doesn't get into foul trouble except during the 2010 Finals, Shaq, JO, BB..kill Pau!!!

C's for banner #18! YEAH BABY!!