Any way Wallace could start?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Any way Wallace could start?

With Sullinger out, is there any way Wallace and Green could both start?  Who will benefit from Sullinger being out? There hast to be trades in our future, when do you think they are most likely to take place?  Is Rondo out for most of the year?  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Any way Wallace could start?

In response to Fierce34's comment:thanks  

In response to romneywins' comment:

[QUOTE]

With Sullinger out, is there any way Wallace and Green could both start?  Who will benefit from Sullinger being out? There hast to be trades in our future, when do you think they are most likely to take place?  Is Rondo out for most of the year?  

Right now anything is possible.

Who benefits from Sully being out?

Answer: Olynyk

Future trades?

At the trade deadline in February.

And Rondo will surely miss 20 games, at the very least.

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I can see it., Wallace was considered a top tier sf before his worst season ever last year and he has something to prove.  I think that he may very well start, or play starter minutes in most games early this season. Wallace has talent and has had a good steady attitude through out his career. He has been an  All Star and a consistent very good all around player on both ends of the floor. His career numbers, even when figuring in last year funk are a very respectible 12.9 pts,6.2 rebs,2.1 asst and 1.5 stl v 1.8 to, 465% fga,72% ft,.9 blk per game and 32% 3 fga. The naysayers say he's over paid and has a bad contract, I say not at all, he is in the mid prime of his career and with one exception provides proven consistent production and has something to prove. I feel the same could be said in the some thing to prove issues of;Brooks, AB, Lee, Bass,Sully,Green and Crawford.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Who will benefit from Sully being out?  The Celtics. Because it will weaken the team and better position us for the lottery.

Bass was starting over Sully anyway.  Good opportunity for the Celtics to showcase Bass for a trade.

Oly will see more minutes (don't expect much) which is good for his development and the team's future as well.    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Wallace should start at SF with Jeff at PF. Lets take the Miami Heat. Green plays Bron or Bosh. Not seriously overmatched. Wallace plays Bron or Ray Allen. Not seriously overmatched. Bradley hawks Wade. Cool! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I'm not so sure Sully is "out"

Kid was cleared to play, full contact, beginning of August. His comments were referring to getting back to where he wants to be physically with conditioning. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays exhibition games, just probably not prolonged minutes.