anyone else now respects DOC and KG even more for being upfront and HONEST?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

anyone else now respects DOC and KG even more for being upfront and HONEST?

i know it hurts and what not but frankly would rather be told upfront what the deal is. its like any relationship. would rather my gal is upfront about not being interested in moving, having children or downsizing BEFORE it is done. doc doesnt want to leae per se, doesnt want to b without pp and kg, feels they still win with them if rondo is healthy and with other parts. i frankly tend to agree with him, danny i beliee isnt on board. doc's point is clear, if u buy out PP, i want out. if u keep him at 15m and ride the wae again, i'm all in. whats wrong with that?

essentially, thats what is going to happen in Clips land. kg will go with him to join CP3 (like a rondo) with PP being bought out to wink--wink join the gang. pp aint going to no miami. with a starting lineup featuring cp, pp, kg and perhaps grif (or whoeer), doc feels he can win.. most comfortable! what's wrong with that? i dont beliee doc doesnt want to coach in boston, he doesnt want to rebuild, whats wrong with that? if he were leaing for utah or the bobcats or hornets, i would hae more of a beef. but cant slam a man for wanting to win or to go back home (if that were the case).

i now wish doc and kg and paul well. ideally, they should all end up together. same with AB. their team needs him more, we would need a bledsoe more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Re: anyone else now respects DOC and KG even more for being upfront and HONEST?

sweetie, the only problem with your thinking is that Doc just signed a new contract extention last year. He must be alot dumber than we thought if he couldn't see this coming. Once again players run the NBA. Hey let me know if you want to wager that the Clips will not make the Finals next year? I'm up for that!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoneyShooter. Show MoneyShooter's posts

Re: anyone else now respects DOC and KG even more for being upfront and HONEST?

"Today is the tomorrow that you should have feared yesterday"  -Lord Finesse