Anyone know a good online place to find Celtics season ticket owners (or ticket package owners)?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsLegion. Show BruinsLegion's posts

Anyone know a good online place to find Celtics season ticket owners (or ticket package owners)?

As you can probably tell, not a regular on the Celtics side of blogging (not a hater of basketball or anything, I do like to watch and cheer on the hometown team).

Does anybody know of someplace online where I would find Celtics season ticket owners or ticket package owners?

Basically have Legends Club passes for both Bruins and Celtics, but since I don't go to the Celtics games much was hoping to find a season ticket holder or two that would be interested in going in on them.

Anyway, if you guys have any ideas I'd appreciate hearing them.

Oh... and how do you think Jeff Green is going to contribute this year?  Kid had talent and got a tough break... hoping he comes into his own with all he's been through (and turns that trade a little less ugly).

Cheers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsLegion. Show BruinsLegion's posts

Re: Anyone know a good online place to find Celtics season ticket owners (or ticket package owners)?

Geez... nobody knows where the Celtics season ticket / ticket package owners are??  That's rough.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsLegion. Show BruinsLegion's posts

Re: Anyone know a good online place to find Celtics season ticket owners (or ticket package owners)?

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have Celtics Season tickets.

[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping for a great season!   Did you see the original post/question?  Do you blog or communicate to other season ticket / ticket package owners anywhere online or know of a good place to find people like yourself?

I have Legends Passes for Celtics games and would like to find  interested season ticket / ticket package owners that might be interested in them.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.