Are the C's prepping for a potential roster opening trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Are the C's prepping for a potential roster opening blockbuster trade?

http://youtu.be/FlpoQ4JzWjA

"Hoopshype is reporting via the Spanish blog El Contraataque, that the Celtics are one of three NBA teams "very interested" in Rodríguez. The Real Madrid point guard is still only 27 years old and the Celtics seem to always be in need of point guard depth, though much less so if Rondo returns soon. I can't imagine every player on the Celtics roster right now making it past the trade deadline. There will be trades. There has to be. And with trades often comes open roster spots. The Celtics could be looking to fill one of those spots with Rodríguez. Or of course this rumor could be complete BS and Rodríguez's agent just name dropped the Celtics to either attract more interest in other NBA teams or for negotiation purposes with Real Madrid."

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/12/celtics-very-interested-in-sergio.html

Could Danny be looking for some Spanish Chocolate to backup or replace Rondo?  Would that mean Crawford is on his way out or even Rondo himself? Will the C's have two Euro Players ... The Indestructible Man and Spanish Chocolate on the team?  Quick, somebody notify Run,Run,Run ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

Re: Are the C's prepping for a potential roster opening trade?

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://youtu.be/FlpoQ4JzWjA

"Hoopshype is reporting via the Spanish blog El Contraataque, that the Celtics are one of three NBA teams "very interested" in Rodríguez. The Real Madrid point guard is still only 27 years old and the Celtics seem to always be in need of point guard depth, though much less so if Rondo returns soon. I can't imagine every player on the Celtics roster right now making it past the trade deadline. There will be trades. There has to be. And with trades often comes open roster spots. The Celtics could be looking to fill one of those spots with Rodríguez. Or of course this rumor could be complete BS and Rodríguez's agent just name dropped the Celtics to either attract more interest in other NBA teams or for negotiation purposes with Real Madrid."

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/12/celtics-very-interested-in-sergio.html

Could Danny be looking for some Spanish Chocolate to backup or replace Rondo?  Would that mean Crawford is on his way out or even Rondo himself? Will the C's have two Euro Players ... The Indestructible Man and Spanish Chocolate on the team?  Quick, somebody notify Run,Run,Run ...

[/QUOTE]

Brazil is not in Europe!Wink

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stackgtr. Show stackgtr's posts

Lol... i think sergio played over in europe for a few years (might be from there and just playing in brazil now, i dont know)... i remember wanting the Celtics to draft him years back, I forgot all about him these past years..didnt he get drafted, how bad did his first stint go? How long did he even stay in the league?? I wonder if he is any better than then, he had some potential

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Thought this was a thread about trades!

So, WHO do we trade to open up the roster spot?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Fields4's comment:

Brazil is not in Europe!Wink

That's what happens when you're in your 60s and still abusing drugs.

Seriously, Mployee, Brazil is in Europe?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Check the facts ... you're showing your ignorance again!

http://clnsradio.com/boston-celtics-news/item/7416-boston-celtics-sign-center-victor-faverani-to-three-year-deal

Brazilian center Victor Faverani has agreed in principle to sign a three-year deal with the Celtics, a source told Yahoo! Sports.

He stands at 6-11 and the 233-pound center used his size to put together impressive numbers last season. He averaged 9.3 points and 4.6 rebounds in 17 minutes per game for Valencia of the Spanish ACB league per Jay King of MassLive.com.

Where is the Spanish ACB League?  Fungus34 says Brazil!!!  Hahaha Fungus is WRONG as usual!!!

Here Sonny ... A history lesson for you;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liga_ACB

The Liga ACB (English: ACB League), known as the Liga Endesa (English: Endesa League) for sponsorship reasons, is the first tier level men's professional basketball league in Spain. It began in 1957, with the name of Liga Nacional, and was originally organized by the Spanish Basketball Federation. The league changed to its current form, beginning with the 1983–84 season, after the Asociación de Clubs de Baloncesto (ACB) took control over the league. The league is rated as one of the top three European national domestic/regional leagues in the European national basketball league rankings system.

The ACB League, which is played under FIBA rules, currently consists of 18 teams, including Real Madrid, FC Barcelona Regal, Cajasol Banca Cívica, Asefa Estudiantes, Gran Canaria 2014, Caja Laboral Baskonia, Valencia Basket, and Unicaja Málaga.

Go back to school Fungus ... You can't make it there as a Customer Service Rep or here as a BB Sports guru .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fungus, you must be some kind of "RACIST" profiling Fav as a Brazilian BB League player just because he's Brazilian. All Asians must play in Asia, all Europeans Europe, South Americans there and North Americans here ??????   Hahaha, you dumbazz!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thought this was a thread about trades!

So, WHO do we trade to open up the roster spot?

[/QUOTE]

Hate to see him go, but if this story isn't BS then it sounds like Danny is looking for a backup to RR which means Crawford will be traded unless the Bulls or Cavs get him first.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

DA needs to make a trade NOW!!! there is only one untouchable name (Rondo).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

I always enjoy it when you burn Fierce, #8.  But why would anyone here get excited about trading Jordan Crawford to make room for Spanish Chocolate??  Don't get me wrong, I'm all for trading Crawford..but for a homeless-looking Spaniard?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Actually I think he wants 2 play for the sox

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JHell. Show JHell's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^^ FTW!  Wait do people still use that expression?  Too funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I always enjoy it when you burn Fierce, #8.  But why would anyone here get excited about trading Jordan Crawford to make room for Spanish Chocolate??  Don't get me wrong, I'm all for trading Crawford..but for a homeless-looking Spaniard?

[/QUOTE]

Agree ... I actually like Craw at PG and would like to see us keep him but if Danny can improve the team by trading him and adding some Chocolate I'm OK with that. Check that video ... guy can pass like Rubio ... Ok, I exaggerate some but he'd be as good or better than Craw.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He'd fit in nicely at Short ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rumor-boston-celtics-interested-spanish-point-guard-sergio-214100474--nba.html

Despite being drafted in 2006, Rodriguez is still just 27 years old. It's not out of the realm of possibility that playing in Europe the last three seasons has given him the necessary level of experience and maturity needed to make a successful return to the NBA.

I can't imagine Boston would consider bringing in Rodriguez at the moment. But if a few trades happen and there are roster spots to fill, the Spanish point guard could be an affordable short-term option.

Memo: Fungus34, please take note of the highlighted portion of this post ... Fav may be Brazilian but played in Spain as Sergio does. HAHAHAHAHAHA .... You LOSE yet AGAIN!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

We all know I meant Euro-League players as I made note and everyone knows that Fav is Brazilian ... But typical Fakir Fungus move trying to spin his error into something I didn't say ... Once a LOSER, always a LOSER!!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Brazil is in part of America that isnt America, but they do have nice beaches( Did I spell that right?), but you dont have to go there to get a Brazilian, but they do have some good looking ones on those beaches, and maybe some who live here in this America, but they are like, you know, aliens

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brazil is in part of America that isnt America, but they do have nice beaches( Did I spell that right?), but you dont have to go there to get a Brazilian, but they do have some good looking ones on those beaches, and maybe some who live here in this America, but they are like, you know, aliens

[/QUOTE]

But is someone born in Porto Alegre a European?

That's the question!

[/QUOTE]

If you play ball in Europe you're a Euro player ... Stop trying to mask your faux pas ... You fool nobody here ... We all know what a LOSER you are and how you try to COVER UP YOUR MISTAKES .... HAHAHA!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Where are mom and dad from?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I'd rather be in Floripa- more beaches

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Where are mom and dad from?

[/QUOTE]

http://news.sciencemag.org/biology/2013/09/which-parent-do-fungi-take-after

a new study finds that a deadly species of fungi has found a way to produce diverse offspring from identical parents, perhaps allowing this pathogen to become drug resistant. 

That explains it ... I warned Fungus about imbreeding!