are there any moderators on this board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

are there any moderators on this board?

the board is clogged up with some personal crap by a couple of posters.

we all just wish the'd take it to some back ally and finish the mess, but if either was up for that they woudn't be doing what they do..........

so is there ANY moderators on this board at aLL?

if so, what are you waiting for?

can't we move these boys away , so the Celtics fans can talk about the CELTICS again?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: are there any moderators on this board?

You are right and I AM PROTESTING THIS CRAP OF BEING ACCUSED AS BEING RICKY!

laugh out loud gif

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I know it's annoying as all heck,but I just don't read them. Fierce has issues no doubt,I'm not even sure if there are others or he is so bored he has assumed a few aliases. Anyway it wouldn't be so bad if it was only tiffs on Posts he/they start but, it gets interjected into posts and discussions that are totally unrelated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Sorry but Ive come to the realization its fruitless to pursue real fan based Celtic talk with a lunatic fungus running loose forcing feeding posts and dominating almost every thread with a pulse.

If you check over the years Ive been here, I almost always posted occassionally and about the game/team. Now it's pointless... for every post we had to scroll through 5 of his, then another 3, then 2 more... on every thread breathing... guess I got worn out and gave up..

My apologies

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

just put fierce on "ignore" and then enjoy life again.  it makes no sense to take the time in your life to read his back 'n' forth-so-he-can-cover-both-sides-and-the-middle baloney. 

sure, you still see his name plastered all over the board like serial attention seeker paris hilton, but at least you don't have to read his tripe.  try it!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Get used to this.  This is off season.  The Celts are in transition.  This forum will be dominated by personal tiffs and Celtics criticism.  The only saving grace is that the Lakers will be pretty bad for a while as well.  That will save us from Lakers trolls.

Would you have a dead off-season forum or this off-season forum?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Not that I'm a huge Fiere fan ... but he CERTAINLY is not the main or only problem with this board.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Not that I'm a huge Fiere fan ... but he CERTAINLY is not the main or only problem with this board.

Of course hes the main problem

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

May I ask why we had to bump all those arguing threads from yesterday Fierce? You just bumped 6 in a row.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

so is there ANY moderators on this board at aLL?

Clearly not.