Are we a Physical Team now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Are we a Physical Team now?

I know there is nothing we can do about Perk being gone, but when him took our inside toughness.  We are no longer a physical team. Teams pretty much are pushing us around and we pretty much don't have a answer for it.  The days of playing one on one defense may be gone and Doc may have to start a helter skelter defense to help out.  I can't believe the Rockets manhandled us they way they did and thats without their best big man playing.

We will see what were made of next game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Are we a Physical Team now?

physicality will return with shak.  green, delonte and davis are all physical players.  perkins' physicality was often times limited by his utter uncoordination, i'm glad he's gone.

i like what krstic brings and lost physicality and all we are still a net gain at the 5 comparing perkins to krstic.

when shak comes back, we'll be find.  if jerlame shows up for some playoff games, all the better.  but i think we're set w/ just shak-krstic-davis at the 5.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Are we a Physical Team now?:
    [QUOTE]physicality will return with shak.  green, delonte and davis are all physical players.  perkins' physicality was often times limited by his utter uncoordination, i'm glad he's gone. i like what krstic brings and lost physicality and all we are still a net gain at the 5 comparing perkins to krstic. when shak comes back, we'll be find.  if jerlame shows up for some playoff games, all the better.  but i think we're set w/ just shak-krstic-davis at the 5.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right about Shaq and Jermaine returning.  If they don't return soon, I don't believe they will be much help during the playoffs. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Ev...er...y....THING hinges on Shaq playing well in the playoffs and remaining healthy ( which is a gamble I would not have taken )

He's 40! And he's HUMAN!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Are we a Physical Team now?:
    [QUOTE]Ev...er...y....THING hinges on Shaq playing well in the playoffs and remaining healthy ( which is a gamble I would not have taken ) He's 40! And he's HUMAN!
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]

With Shaq and no more pouting from Rondo they can think about a title, without Shaq they can work on their golf swings or whatever it is these guys do in the offseason.