Are we better off having Jennings and Monroe?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Are we better off having Jennings and Monroe?

Troll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Why do you care about this trade proposal? Its not like Mployee is emphatically stating this team is world championship contending or dictating that it absolutely will occur. Whats your problem?

As for the trade, its clearly not enough because you have all 3rd tier guards at best. You need at least one elite guard to even consider winning 4 playoff games. I assume in this scenerio Danny is drafting a PG? Do we not already see that a combo of Jeff & Gerald at the 3 is not enough unless they are surrounded by four stars?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to R9R's comment:

[QUOTE]

Why do you care about this trade proposal? Its not like Mployee is emphatically stating this team is world championship contending or dictating that it absolutely will occur. Whats your problem?

As for the trade, its clearly not enough because you have all 3rd tier guards at best. You need at least one elite guard to even consider winning 4 playoff games. I assume in this scenerio Danny is drafting a PG? Do we not already see that a combo of Jeff & Gerald at the 3 is not enough unless they are surrounded by four stars?

[/QUOTE]

Agree.

And the problem is Mployee keeps saying I'm wrong and he keeps bragging about how we are better off having Jennings and Monroe than getting Jabari Parker.

My question to you is are we better off getting Monroe and Jennings than getting a top 3 or top 5 pick?

[/QUOTE]

proof or stuff it!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mployee

Your lineup clearly doesn't have Jabari Parker or Andrew Wiggins on it.

Here:

C> Asik - Monroe - Oly

PF> Monroe - Oly - Sully

SF> Green - Wallace - Jones

SG> Bradley - Lee - Brooks

PG> Jennings - Beverly - Crawford

[/QUOTE]

No Kidding Idiot! That's the roster after two trades by the trade deadline in Feb ... Again you prove my point of your foreign inability to comprehend English ... How else could you be such an imbecile ... Debating with you is like talking to some tunnel visioned caveman with one thing on his mind ... Keystone Beer ... You haven't changed in 5 yrs ... You still can't read and comprehend at the same time ... It's pretty sad and pitiful ... You should go back to school!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Talk to the hand IGNORAMUS34 cuz thats exactly what I'm doing with you ... Back on IGNORE ... Have fun playing button wars with anyone you can find to engage you (GLWT) ... Here's one to help you add to your self esteem ....

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.